Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7pha2m.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• NYPICHPDPICT000016939428.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hunter biz associate visited WH 36 times during Obama years...but Joe wasn't aware of Burisma...never talked to anyone about Burisma...also had several dinners with Burisma folks...heh...

Bigger.Than.Watergate.

If only there was a Woodward and Bernstein today in the MSM....I mean...that don't just go after Orangeman Bad.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          "Sorry Mr. Trump we already have those .. Hillary gave them to us years ago"
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So we'll just give Jarad $2 billion because he is such a likeable guy
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why not? They'd do it for Hunter and The Chairman. Call it wealth redistribution. Obama would approve.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So Jarad went from doing Subway commercials to preying on children...to this?

Weird.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Campaign finance charges are back on against SBF

Comment

• Wait...I thought he got a Hunter-like sweetheart deal?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Wait...I thought he got a Hunter-like sweetheart deal?
                      Much like all your thoughts: WRONG. Now STFU

Comment

• Look DSL...I'm sorry I forgot to give you a hug this morning...now GET OVER IT!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Haha

Screenshot 2023-08-08 2.11.25 PM.png

Comment

• loony.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• donkey-braying.jpg

Comment

• https://www.science.org/content/arti...ay-explain-why

On another subject those gold star families that testified yesterday are another reason biden's approval sucks. Its not that he couldn't or wouldn't provide details on how their loved ones died but it was the callousness of his interactions with the family and survivors of that blast. His son died of cancer he did not come home in a flag draped coffin. Just STFU and quit trying to make him a war hero. And you can argue all day long about the timetable of getting us out of Afghanistan--it was the right thing to do eventually but this withdrawal was nothing more then a chaotic free for all without any resemblence of military discipline executed for purely political gain. Even if biden does run again he will never appear on any debate stage. Defending the record he has in an open debate would be suicidal
                                Last edited by crashcourse; August 8, 2023, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X