No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a total idiot's point of view, it appears to me that what Trump's adversaries are doing is loading up tons of charges on him so that he will be too distracted to run for President, or at least run effectively. I don't think any of these people care if they get a conviction or not. The mission is to be sure he doesn't become President again.

His most ardent supporters are unfazed by all this. In fact, they may be more determined than ever. What it all means is another 4 years by a weak Democrat in the WH.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Pretty much.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Banana Republic.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When are the prosecutions of Algore,and Stacy Abrams...who both said they won... and Hillary & Adam Schiff....who perpetrated a lie to try to undue the election of 2016...let's prosecute them first....nkay?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hundreds of Jan 6th defendants have tried to get their cases moved to other districts and not one succeeded to my knowledge.

Trump has a better case to change venue than any of them but I'm inclined to think the Judge will deny it and let him appeal it if he ends up being convicted.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              When are the prosecutions of Algore,and Stacy Abrams...who both said they won... and Hillary & Adam Schiff....who perpetrated a lie to try to undue the election of 2016...let's prosecute them first....nkay?
              Comparing Trump with anyone who's cried foul before is asinine. Trump went MUCH farther than any of them and the fake electors scheme in particular is almost surely an act of fraud.

Comment

• The judge is an Obama appointee....no chance in hell she grants a change of venue. She is a Trump hater big time.

By the way...when are the FARO prosecutions coming for Hunter like they did with Paul Manafort....
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Comparing Trump with anyone who's cried foul before is asinine. Trump went MUCH farther than any of them and the fake electors scheme in particular is almost surely an act of fraud.
                  Why do you hate free speech DSL? Or is it just free speech of conservatives you are against?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW....Stacy Abrams STILL to this day claims she won...as does Hillary. When will heads roll about the fake Russian collusion coming?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dual.Justice.System.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Why do you hate free speech DSL? Or is it just free speech of conservatives you are against?
                        Bull fucking shit. This isn't about free speech. The pressure on Pence and the fake electors shit have absolutely nothing to do with "free speech". Working to disrupt the electoral count at all costs isn't a guaranteed right under the 1st Amendment.

Comment

• Take your fucking Prog colored glasses off....and check your TDS at the door please...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Abrams isn't guilty of anything but being an idiot....same for Algore...but Hillary and Schiff...lied to a federal judge...way worse than anything Orangeman Bad ever did...not to mention Hillary and the servers/device destruction...b ut I digress...your hatred of DJT clouds your already shitty judgement...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah I hope Trump's lawyers present a better defense in court than "BUT HILLARY!" and "Life ain't fair! This isn't fair!"

Comment

• loony.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X