Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Well, the Jerk Store called and they're running out of you
    Impossible. I never run out of jerkness.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You can say that again
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        The Michigan GOP is like a combination of France, and its surrender monkey mentality, and The Gong Show with Chuck Barris. They're not willing to fight for squat, but they'll beat the crap out of each other at the drop of a hat over who 'rules' the party.

The Romney/McCain/Milliken faction versus the Trump faction is a war that will never end.

And the Democrats thank them very much. It has made Michigan a one party state. And it will be so for the forseeable future.
        Well Michiganders aren't exactly the brightest bulbs on the tree...if you know what I mean...if this forum is any indication...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Seconded

Comment

• Thirded .. .and stfu

Comment

• I mean...they are only slightly ahead of Ohioans on the food chain...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fricken midwesterners

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joe Biden...is actually Fire Marshall Bill?fmb.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "LET ME TELL YOU SUMTHIN! WE ONLY TALKED ABOUT THE WEATHER!"
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alabam"Alum" is directly responsible for today's posting and, as such, is hereby sentenced to 1000 hours listening to Eddie Murphy's self-titled LP and consumption of no less than 1000 fluid ounces of Schlitz Malt Liquor.

This shit is goddamn unconscionable and someone must fucking pay.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Seconded.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• God Bless America GIF by MOODMAN

Comment

• I still think all you guys are really assholes. You are all in bed with the evil bastards.

Comment

• I haven’t been in bed with an evil bastard. A psychopathic intern or two. No evil bastards.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X