X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hater
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• As Whites become a minority in America and other countries, this will become more common and people like this will be more empowered.

But let's just stick our heads in the sand and pretend that it's all going to be fine.

Comment

• Those of you posting in this forum with me will likely not face something like this.

But your grandchildren will.

Comment

• Comment

• Not a single post on the Devon Archer testimony. Hmmmm. Wonder why.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "I never talked to my son about his international business dealings"

Watergate looks like a booger compared to the Biden Crime Syndicate...the MSM...

:::crickets:::

Fucking joke. Buh bye Joe.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DOJ tried to intimidate Archer...didn't work. I mean this shit is so stinky...makes Watergate look like petty larceny. MSM will try to protect The Chairman...but the MSM is going to have to start reporting this...no choice...so who will be the Dem nominee...Gavin...or Giggles....
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing will happen and the majority of Americans will never hear shit.

Comment

• I fear that but at some point the mountain of evidence will be impossible to ignore. Joe Biden and his entire family were completely exposed today for the complete scumshit they are. I mean they have always been scumshit but obviously the MSM narrative is all Trump all the time...it's like comparing jaywalking to murder...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At least it shut the loon squad up for one day. DSL probably drowning in a 40 year old Bartles and Jaymes wine cooler.

Comment

• Boone's Farm
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Not a single post on the Devon Archer testimony. Hmmmm. Wonder why.
                          Because it was an enormous dud, you picayune chucklefuck.

Comment

• Well, The Chairman's story has gone from "I never talked to any of Hunter's 'business' associates" to "I never talked business with any of Hunter's 'business' associates."

And as far as Hunter goes, there is zero doubt in my mind he was as corrupt as fuck.

And, as I noted a few days ago, ANYONE should look at the plea deal he signed and say, WTF? -- and then ask who the fuck ok'd that.

And, finally, ask yourself whether you'd be on "never say a word about this" mode if it was DJT and Donnie, Jr. We know the answer -- we watched you lose your shit for two years over a fake story.

I'm an extremely healthy skeptic. I didn't much care about Hunter, but at this point he's just an absolutely scumbag. I didn't hop on the "Biden Crime Family" stuff and I'm still not onboard. At the same time, I don't blindly put my faith in the good judgment of The Chairman. And there's enough out there for me to think the The Chairman has at least exercised some of his power to benefit Hunter -- whether it crosses into illegal, I don't know.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hunter sold access to his dad or at least purported access to his dad. The Chairman's bad judgment was to apparently assist his son's business by exchanging pleasantries to his clients. That's all Archer says Joe ever did. No bribes, no knowledge of actual business deals. If Archer's word alone is good enough to convince anyone that Joe definitely talked to them, then is his word alone good enough to believe him when he says Joe took no bribes or left the conversations well before anything of substance was discussed?

That's why the hearing was something of a dud because no stone-cold evidence of bribery was produced. And R's know it was kind of a dud because there was very little firebreathing from them on tv last night. Just more mealy-mouthed promises to start a committee to look at a pre-investigation into a formal inquiry into a possible impeachment.

My personal belief is that Hunter is a loser, a scumbag, a burnout, and a bit of a con artist. He was overpromising clients and taking credit for things he didn't really affect. Some people here still keep insisting that this prosecutor in Ukraine, this Slotkin, was the last honest man in Ukraine and Joe single-handedly took him out. Joe helps their cause by openly bragging about it in public almost a decade ago. But removing Slotkin was not just the official position of the United States government, it was the official position of the UK, the EU, and the IMF. Are we to believe Vice-President Joe had THAT much influence over all those organizations and exerted it solely to help his son?

One last thing that I pointed out a week or two ago. I can't believe the stuff with Hunter's paintings isn't being more looked at instead of this stuff. Wealthy Dem donor buys a Hunter Original for close to a million; gets a post in the administration, timing unclear. Seems more substance there at the moment and rightwing media largely ignoring it.

Comment

• Yeah, well, I mean they got "access" just not, apparently "ACCESS" -- or at least that hasn't been proven at all. Again, I generally want to see accusations "proved up" before I go all in. I would point to three things that have moved me from "whatever" into the realm of "plausibility" -- (a) Hunter is corrupt; (b) The Chairman's changing story; and (c) the ridiculous plea bargan that was intended to take care of all of this stuff for a gun possession plea.

I don't think there's anywhere near enough, at the moment, to link The Chairman. But, I think the plea bargain is really, really suspicious. I mean -- again, that's something that ought to seriously raise eyebrows for ANYONE.

And I agree about the art. That would be point (d). The position they received, I believe, is non-paying, but they're wealthy enough to be spending gross amounts on shit art that it's really the prestige the donor wanted.

Anyway -- my advice to the partisans, at least -- is remain skeptical of your guy, too. Take your positions carefully. Assume that your guy is, like gads of politicians, ethically unmoored. And hope that the proof isn't there. Take the right-wing folks to task for not connecting the dots -- they haven't been connected, yet -- but don't act as if the dots aren't even there.

Anywho -- back to business as usual -- go fuck yourself.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X