No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw he finally acknowledged her. As a grandfather, the fact that he delayed it this long is pretty shameful. Hunter and the baby momma might be POS, but the granddaughter is innocent.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The difference between it being done as a political motive or from the heart. I wonder which one.

Comment

• That’s not in question.

Comment

• He's still a POS. As is his son. As is his wife. As is his brother. As is his Veep. As is his press secretary. As is his AG. As is his......<fill in the blank>

See the pattern?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1690663556802.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1690666704484.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That song is becoming an anthem in flyover America.

Just saying.

If the cancel culture would have just ignored it, and treated him as another know-nothing redneck, (which they usually ignore) then none of this so-called controversy would have happened.

Instead, they've made this one of the best selling songs in the country, and they've made Mr. Aldean a very rich man.

That's what happens when you try cancel culture in a small town.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• AA, I posted this a couple of days ago. Apparently you didn't see it or chose not to answer the question I posed in it.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That's what happens when you try cancel culture in a small town.
                    Happy to see he is seeing Whoopie and the view for calling him a racist to the tune of 40 Million. I know it's not a lot, but I like his stance.

Comment

• Dictator Justin Trudeau

I didn't see this till I was watching Jordan Peterson's podcast the other night.

Canada can and was freezing Bank accounts and Credit Cards for those truckers protesting last year. Banks have been told they can't provide "any financial or related services" to people associated with the protests, a move that will result in frozen accounts, stranded money, and canceled credit cards.

The Canadian government has warned that it will freeze the bank accounts and suspend the vehicle insurance of truckers who continue to form blockades in protest of vaccine mandates, as the country declares a national emergency to quell the resulting gridlock.

Jordan Peterson warned Canadians in a podcast to withdraw money from Canadian banks, warned “the situation is far worse” than imagined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        AlabamAlum, given the state of affairs between the waring parties in Ukraine on July 27th 2023 (Day 519 of Russia's invasion of Ukraine), in your view what outcome that ends hostilities should be reached?

I ask this question after your post up-thread where you said, "sorry Jeff," in a post where your central point involved the extreme levels of unfunded spending by the Biden administration, to include that earmarked for Ukraine, that is driving inflation in the US.

I'm assuming here that you are opposed to the current and future levels of spending by the US in support of Ukraine. You also, I assume, know that I have no problem with it. I would also support more spending to achieve an outcome between combatants that restores the pre - 2014 internationally accepted Ukrainian boarders and dealt with the legally founded DNR and LNR. The outcome would also call for the immediate withdrawal of Russian forces from within all of Ukraine. This outcome includes the resumption of implementation and compliance with Minsk I and II of 2014 and 15 respectively under UN/OSCE signatory compliance supervision.
                        Jeff,

I missed this. I “mark as read” a lot.

Yes, I am aware of your position and as you surmised, I am not sold on the totality of spending in Ukraine. We’re at $150 Billion given to Ukraine and will be at a quarter of a Trillion in about a year it looks. On the heels of the economic disaster that was Covid, and considering that we are now sending a $345 million military aid package to Taiwan, I need some tangible benefits and a solid ROI/cost-benefit analysis to be sold on continuing this. Your mileage obviously varies.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Dictator Justin Trudeau

I didn't see this till I was watching Jordan Peterson's podcast the other night.

Canada can and was freezing Bank accounts and Credit Cards for those truckers protesting last year. Banks have been told they can't provide "any financial or related services" to people associated with the protests, a move that will result in frozen accounts, stranded money, and canceled credit cards.

The Canadian government has warned that it will freeze the bank accounts and suspend the vehicle insurance of truckers who continue to form blockades in protest of vaccine mandates, as the country declares a national emergency to quell the resulting gridlock.

Jordan Peterson warned Canadians in a podcast to withdraw money from Canadian banks, warned “the situation is far worse” than imagined.
                          Those racist, white supremist, earth killing bastards deserve it. And thanks, go fund me, for blocking my donation to those evil triuckers and the rest of the freedom lover supporters.

Comment

• This.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks, AA. I share your view that work needs to be done by the Biden administration to provide to the public an objective based ROI/CBA ..... AND, importantly a set of concrete objectives the Biden administration seeks to achieve in Ukraine. Not getting this information into the public information space has been a problem in all of America's military interventions since Vietnam. The intervention's goals that get released to the public are purposely ambiguous and seemingly carelessly open ended.

There's a reason for that. I'm comfortable with it but it's based on my own military experience and hope, not facts, that the things you talk about have been developed. At the FP level, the use of force as an extension of it, its objective endpoints, are not likely to find their way into the public domain. At the NSC level, among a small group of Biden administration and select congressional level councils, that stuff has been hammered out. Why do I have confidence that there are well defined endpoints for American military involvement in Ukraine guiding US policy there?

In the case of Operation Desert Storm, I'm aware of the development of specific military goals and the hard objectives, if achieved, would implement said FP. The public and the left dominated press didn't know about these and often misrepresented the Bush administration's goals in Iraq. That the press did expos the "yellow cake" bullshit - a narrative the administration used as justification for the use of force in Iraq - tended to cast dispersions on the larger US FP goals, also poorly articulated by the administration. While I was still in uniform, I had knowledge of the interconnectivity between military objectives and the FP enabled by them if achieved within my small world of Electronic Warfare. US forces achieved them in spades and enabled the achievement of existing US FP goals in that circumstance.

Clearly, in the end, not everyone agreed with the basis for Operation Desert Storm and associated it with the disliked neoconservative platform of establishing and preserving US prestige and hegemony on the global stage - in this case the ME. The outcome, according to lay political analysis, produced a cluster-fuck in that country that also embroiled the larger ME giving rise to Iran. According to the left dominated press of that day, it cast serious doubt about neoconservativism as the basis for US FP.

Are there elements of neoconservatism involved in US support of Ukraine. There is. It is the basis of preserving the current rules based world order, mostly enforced with American power, that both China and Russia are cooperating in attempting to bring down. The goal is the replacement of the US as the world hegemon with an alternate axis of power. It is this battlefield - the battle between multi polar authoritarianism and the current rules based order enforced by the US as the dominant power - that I see as crucial for preserving the freedoms delivered by stable liberal democracies.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• 380d0540cd4fce48.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X