X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is violence.

Watkins Glen is nice too.

Comment

• My brother and I rode over to Lake Seneca -- Dresden -- mostly at elevation in the rolling farms/Amish country. It was cool to ride on the lakes, but I thought the rural, rolling hills were awesome -- whether farm or vineyard. Did sort of the same thing on the Western side of Keuka.

Anyway, the Appalachains are generally speaking pretty nice. There are definitely taints like Blacksburg and Ithaca, but you're pretty likely to end up in a good spot with good people.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah there are wineries around all the lakes but the area between Seneca and Cayuga is chock full of them. Some of them pretty big.

Comment

• I'll give Cornell this -- they may have the admissions standards and academic rigor of a mid-level Patriot school, but the location is much, much better than, e.g., Brown....or, say, Beirut A&M.

And, honestly, Cornell offers more legit life skill programs than Brown thanks, in large part, to Cornell's viable hotel program.

Comment

• A couple random things that, IMO, should honestly raise eyebrows for anyone.

First, I didn't realize what a sham the Hunter Biden plea deal was. Holy hell. I didn't realize the DOJ didn't even indict him so he had nothing specific to plea to. Rather, he it was a general purpose get of jail card free plea deal that was clearly intended to cover his real transgressions. Now, I don't much give a fuck about Hunter Biden in isolation, but his Dad's DOJ is the one that is essentially working with him. His Dad's DOJ is the entity that refused to do an indictment. His Dad's DOJ is the one that gave him an all-purpose plea bargain. That -- man -- that at least has the appearance of impropriety. Honestly -- ask yourself what you would think if this was DJT and Donnie, Jr.

Second, The Chairman pressuring Facebook to censor lab-leak posts (and other Covid posts) -- that shit is straight out of whatever the last Jason Bourne movie was. I mean, JFC. The ability to get private bodies to censor something you disagree with by calling it "misinformation" is sort of terrifying. I mean, it's not surprising, but it's still terrifying. And it concerned the lab-leak theory which is, at a minimum, the best expanation if not 100% verified.

I don't think it takes much to shake your head a little at the foregoing -- and if you're a Prog, say, yeah, well, DJT is still so awful that I'm ride or die with The Chairman! I get that. But, woof...

Comment

• So.....let me see if i understand this correctly...on the same day...Federal Prosecutors attempt to pull a fast one on a Federal Judge...on behalf of a Democrat...(but get busted)...more charges are levied against the chief rival of the sitting Dem POTUS...AND charges of election finance fraud charges are dropped on Sam Bankman-Fried...a major Dem contributor ($40 mil)....

Way to go Merrick Garland!!! You pulled off the tri-fecta of corruption in a 24-hour period!!! YOU DA MAN!!!

BIDEN BOOM!!!!

Banana.Fucking.Republic.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In addition, the DOJ hid the "no future charges" in the diversion agreement for the gun charge. The fix was in.

However, even though Dershowitz predicted this event, he now predicts the DOJ will go all in on eliminating the possibility of further investigating Hunter. That is the way to stop running into the bribery of Joe Biden in many cases. He predicts the Judge will accept such a plea.

PLUS: The reason SBF had charges dropped was that the US had agreed in the extradition document with Jamaica that Fried would not be charged with campaign finance violations. Nice way to keep the Dems out of the news.

I guess we had better start reading the fine print.

Comment

• All true...except it was The Bahamas...not Jamaica...

I'm sure the MSM will be reporting on all of this though...I'm confident...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Sliminess of the Biden Administration continues...

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Friday that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) denied his request for Secret Service protection.

“Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection. But not me,” Kennedy said on X, the platform previously known as Twitter.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      The Sliminess of the Biden Administration continues...

Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said Friday that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) denied his request for Secret Service protection.

“Since the assassination of my father in 1968, candidates for president are provided Secret Service protection. But not me,” Kennedy said on X, the platform previously known as Twitter.
                      It's way too early for candidates to be getting SS protection. Biden himself didn't get SS agents until after Super Tuesday in 2020. This is a stupid thing to be bitching about.

Biden gets Secret Service protection after protester run-ins | AP News

Comment

• Seriously just got home from the store and beer shelves were empty (almost) of Bud Light. I looked around and found a 12-pack in the wrong place on sale and grabbed it.

Comment

• Funny when Biden was running for POTUS he was apparently rushed by a person and Dr. Jill had to save him...The Chairman said that candidates should be given SS protection early...and given the RFK assassination of 1968 you would think this would be granted. We can spend $2 million on studying Puerto Rican men being too macho but not this. Heh.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Congratulations to President Biden he now has '7 Grandchildren 🙃

Comment

• RIP RandyMeisner

AA1esmyi.img?w=768&h=515&m=6&x=322&y=159&s=239&d=239.jpg

Comment

• A new name for the Chairman"

POTATUS

Comment

Working...
                                X