No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGVT.....like all Progs....is a race baiter. It's all they have. Divide Americans. Preach to minorities that they are oppressed and only they can lift them out of misery. It's what The View tried to broadcast until Tim Scott gave them a big cup of STFU...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL:

"....what do I have to do to make you love me....what do I got to do to be heard...."
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The lengths you all will go to defend this piece of shit is amazing.

Slavery was a good thing for some slaves.

Jesus fucking Christ
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is what he said in response to a specific question regarding that bullet point I highlighted.

“They’re probably going to show that some of the folks that eventually parlayed, you know, being a blacksmith into doing things later in life," DeSantis said, adding that "scholars" put together the standards, which he said were "rooted in whatever is factual."

What part of that statement is false or controversial? It's another contrived controversy like the stupid country song. ​

Comment

• Trump attorneys expected to meet with special counsel's office as potential indictment looms: Sources - ABC News (go.com)

The last time this happened Trump was indicted in the Mar a Lago case about 3 days later.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                This is what he said in response to a specific question regarding that bullet point I highlighted.

“They’re probably going to show that some of the folks that eventually parlayed, you know, being a blacksmith into doing things later in life," DeSantis said, adding that "scholars" put together the standards, which he said were "rooted in whatever is factual."

What part of that statement is false or controversial? It's another contrived controversy like the stupid country song. ​
                Wow
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Still trying to understand how anyone with a functional brain will read this....written by a black history scholar...and come away with "Slavery was a good thing for slaves"....

Beyond moronic.

Developing some skills...which they did...now is a piece on justification of slavery.

JFC....please tell me you are drunk CGVT....
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Trump attorneys expected to meet with special counsel's office as potential indictment looms: Sources - ABC News (go.com)

The last time this happened Trump was indicted in the Mar a Lago case about 3 days later.
                    Look him up!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Yeah I was actually still a practicing Catholic at the time. That pretty much ended her career.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        The lengths you all will go to defend this piece of shit is amazing.

Slavery was a good thing for some slaves.

Jesus fucking Christ
                        If you cannot understand that both these statements are true: "That in some cases, skills learned during bondage were later used as free men to make a living." and "That doesn't excuse the horror of slavery or make it any better" than you are simply too stupid to converse with. You have turned into an absolute troll that contributes nothing of substance to this forum.

Comment

• Saying that is putting a cherry on a pile of shit.

It's still a pile of shit and trying to sugarcoat it is ridiculous.

Comment

• People in prison develop skills too. Does that mean we should all want to go to prison to develop skills? This is such lunacy I cannot even fathom the depths of stupidity of The View....Kamala Harris....and now CGVT....

....but is it stupidity....or just blind based race baiting? You decide.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WTF are we sugarcoating? JFC....I have my assessment. You are really just that stupid.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Saying that is putting a cherry on a pile of shit.

It's still a pile of shit and trying to sugarcoat it is ridiculous.
                                It was the progs who pounced on ONE ITEM out of 191 that were written by black scholars. Then they spilled barrels of ink writing about it. DeSantis was asked about that specific line and he responded with "They're probably going to..... " And this gets your panties in a bunch? I'm honestly a bit surprised even for someone with skin as thin as yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X