No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other real concern is oil prices are surging once again...which is one of the major triggers of the hyperinflation to begin with. Bidenomics energy/green policies are still fucking stupid and are an extreme drag on the US economy.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL,

Look at it this way.

First, let’s imagine the product costs are static. They don’t rise or fall. I’m your boss. You make $100,000 a year.

-Year one, I come to you and tell you that I am cutting your pay by 7%. You now make $93,000.
      -Year two, I come to you and tell you I’m cutting your pay 6%, from $93,000 to $87,400.
      -Year three, I come and say, “ Good news! I’m only cutting your pay 3.5% now, AND I’m giving you a 4% raise! Your new salary goes UP from $87,400 to $87,850!!”

While it’s a good trend and good news, it still isn’t an overall positive when considering where you were just three years ago. Looking at only the latest data point is a positive. And, again, it’s a nice sign. Hope it continues, but it’s hard to sunshine pump especially with another interest rate hike imminent.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There are still a lot of economists predicting the big "R"...I certainly hope they are wrong.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          DSL,

Look at it this way.

First, let’s imagine the product costs are static. They don’t rise or fall. I’m your boss. You make $100,000 a year.

-Year one, I come to you and tell you that I am cutting your pay by 7%. You now make $93,000.
          -Year two, I come to you and tell you I’m cutting your pay 6%, from $93,000 to $87,400.
          -Year three, I come and say, “ Good news! I’m only cutting your pay 3.5% now, AND I’m giving you a 4% raise! Your new salary goes UP from $87,400 to $87,850!!”

While it’s a good trend and good news, it still isn’t an overall positive when considering where you were just three years ago. Looking at only the latest data point is a positive. And, again, it’s a nice sign. Hope it continues, but it’s hard to sunshine pump especially with another interest rate hike imminent.
          We're never getting back what we lost, because it's gone -- part of the economic destruction of Covid-19 policy.

Comment

• FUCKIN' MAGA
            heat MAGA.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What are the odds this guy is still breathing by Monday....download (31).jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                What are the odds this guy is still breathing by Monday....download (31).jpg
                He's cancelled 4 times. What are the odds he'll actually show?

Lying under oath has consequences. Lying to friendly media does not.

Comment

• Well he will eventually have to show or be in contempt...fwiw...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    DSL,

Look at it this way.

It's a positive trend is all I'm saying. Well, that and the economy isn't a "disaster" the way many here portray it.

Comment

• Of course...nothing to hide right? The Chairman knew nothing.....errrr.....my son has done nothing wrong....not in business with him....errrrr....Hunter acted alone....errrr....private citizen...error

Nothing to hide right? Then why is Garland/Wray/Big Guy and now Archer stonewalling info? Nothing to hide right? Nothing burger right?

Rrrrrrright.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's a positive trend is all I'm saying. Well, that and the economy isn't a "disaster" the way many here portray it.
                        Yeah. It's a fucking shitshow.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          Well he will eventually have to show or be in contempt...fwiw...
                          They ain't ever gonna hold this dude in contempt. He's too valuable to use as a drip drip drip political weapon. He may have to start his prison term before he gets a chance to testify. That way R's can point to him and squeal that Joe's locking up his political opponents again (and ignore that he was convicted way back in 2018 and has been out on appeals ever since).

Ex-Hunter Biden biz partner Devon Archer loses appeal in federal fraud case (nypost.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I acknowledged the positive trend. Disaster may be strong, but how to describe the hit on the economy the last three years is colored by personal economics. For us, it’s not dire, but for Americans who have lower income, little savings, and who are paying partial balances on credit card bills (and other high interest loans) are suffering from this because they were already living from paycheck to paycheck and struggling to make ends meet. Unfortunately, the group I just mentioned is about half the country.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In other news, the hero of the right wingers on this board, Rhonda Santis says that slaves benefited from slavery and that should be taught in schools.

Jesus, what a fucking dumbass.
                              • Happy Ron Desantis GIF by GIPHY News
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X