Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Inflation has increased 17.9 percent since President Biden took office. Real wages have decreased 4.5 percent since President Biden took office. The average mortgage payment is 15 percent higher than one year ago...BEFORE the rate increase today. Interest rates in the last year have increased more than in the previous 15 years combined.

Yes...hang your hat on the economy. Please. Do. It.
    It works for Progs if reality isn’t real.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Conversion therapy is not "counselling homosexuals who may be seeking a way out"
      I just read that too Liney, don't quite understand it, but I wouldn't debate CGVT. I'm sure he's an expert on it.

Comment

• Pray the Ghey away will be illegal in Michigan. The same as it is in 22 other states in the union and should be in all of the rest.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

I just read that too Liney, don't quite understand it, but I wouldn't debate CGVT. I'm sure he's an expert on it.
          The longer that woman and her pals are in charge around here, the more I agree with CGVT's tagline.

"I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on"

Slowly but surely, we're losing our freedoms.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not "losing"....."lost"...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From that bastion of liberal thinking WebMD

​​​​​​ What Is Conversion Therapy?

Written by Shishira Sreenivas Medically Reviewed by Neha Pathak, MD on December 03, 2021Conversion therapy is any emotional or physical therapy used to “cure” or “repair” a person’s attraction to the same sex, or their gender identity and expression. Providers claim these therapies can make someone heterosexual or “straight.” But there’s no evidence to support this.

Medical and mental health experts have rejected conversion therapy practices as dangerous and discriminatory for decades. It not only doesn’t work, but could also lead to:
              In extreme cases, the practices may be violent or torturous. Conversion therapy is sometimes called “reparative therapy” or “ex-gay therapy.”​
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nobody here cares that you are gay CGVT...just like we don't care that DSL is a cross dresser...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Consumer confidence hits highest level since July 2021. Voters are increasingly pleased with the economy.

Don't tell that to the wildly out of touch conservatives of this forum though. Shocking that consuming nothing but conservative media could warp your sense of reality. It’s the Great Depression out there folks, don’t let actual data fool you.

High interest rates aren’t souring Americans’ moods: A key measurement of consumer confidence just shot up to a level not seen since July 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Consumer confidence hits highest level since July 2021. Voters are increasingly pleased with the economy.

Don't tell that to the wildly out of touch conservatives of this forum though. Shocking that consuming nothing but conservative media could warp your sense of reality. It’s the Great Depression out there folks, don’t let actual data fool you.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/07/25/e...uly/index.html
                    But...but...but...HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!!!!!

Comment

• If high 30s is a good number for The Chairman on the economy then DSL is right.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Hunter Biden is extremely important to swing voters and Independents.

Just kidding, they don’t give a shit. They want to hear about policy. And Republicans (most of them) are too fucking stupid to give them that.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          If high 30s is a good number for The Chairman on the economy then DSL is right.
                          I think the Chairman’s senility is more of a drag on his numbers than the economy at this point.

Again consumer confidence keeps going up. Your fellow cons here keep insisting we’re in a depression, things have never been worse. Guess who I think is more in touch with reality and who is just wishcasting?

Comment

• BTW, I think Mitch McConnell is a piece of shit and has done unspeakable harm to this country but I hope he is ok.

Time to retire Mitch, and take Feinstein with you.

Comment

• I think Mitch definitely won’t finish his term.

Feel pretty good about Andy Beshear’s re-election chances but the legislature neutered any ability for him to really choose a replacement.

Comment

• -Gay Conversion Therapy is idiotic, ridiculous, and complete horseshit, but I’m not sure idiotic and ridiculous horseshit should be illegal. But whatever.

-The economy tanked so much under Biden, it’s good to see it rebound some even if the improvement is wildly unimpressive considering where it was when he took office, but I’ll take whatever goodish news I can get. Hopefully Biden’s handlers rewarded him with an extra helping of puréed carrots and let him watch Paw Patrol before bedtime.

-Biden’s handlers have spent the last month denying that there even is a border, let alone a massive border crisis - and until we shore that up and stop sending money as fast as we can print it (sorry, Jeff) to Ukraine we’re only gonna have peaks and valleys (and the longer we wait, the more valleys we’ll have).

You are all picayunes. Insufferable windbag picayunes.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X