No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powell said that the Fed no longer expects a recession near term. A week or two ago Goldman Sachs essentially said the same thing, or at least that there'd be no recession in the next 12 months.

Comment

• They need to put it off for about 12 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Powell said that the Fed no longer expects a recession near term. A week or two ago Goldman Sachs essentially said the same thing, or at least that there'd be no recession in the next 12 months.
        Well that's a relief to millions of Americans as they pay hyperinflated prices for damn near everything in life...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This....would be a great thing...jailbirds.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• m38qw03qbrcb1.jpg
            If the economy keeps improving the Repups are fucked. Hunter Biden, taking away women's rights,and culture war bullshit is not a winning strategy.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• KJP goes from....

"The President maintains his son has done nothing wrong...and he has not spoken to his son or any family member about their international business dealings..."

....to...

"Hunter Biden is a private citizen and any questions regarding his case should be referred to his legal team....and The president has been clear and consistent....he is not in business with his son"

heh heh heh

"....and the walls....come tumblin' down...."
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                m38qw03qbrcb1.jpg
                If the economy keeps improving the Repups are fucked. Hunter Biden, taking away women's rights,and culture war bullshit is not a winning strategy.
                Inflation has increased 17.9 percent since President Biden took office. Real wages have decreased 4.5 percent since President Biden took office. The average mortgage payment is 15 percent higher than one year ago...BEFORE the rate increase today. Interest rates in the last year have increased more than in the previous 15 years combined.

Yes...hang your hat on the economy. Please. Do. It.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well that's a relief to millions of Americans as they pay hyperinflated prices for damn near everything in life...
                  This.

I'm spending 2x, sometimes more, for essentials like gas, food, household maintenance and repair, car insurance, compared to pre-COVID. That episode, the US government's response to it, now 3 years behind us, was a joint Republican, Democratic monumental fuck up.

The Biden administration stoked the fires of inflation secondary to that by doubling down on profligate spending. IOW price increases in the US that every American is having to deal with were created by idiotic government policy. Period. I get some relief from income sources that are inflation adjusted but those 2-3% annual increases don't come close to covering the 6-9% annual inflation of the costs of every one of my budget categories. Those same inflation levels affect the buying power of retirement funds that I spent 40y building. That kind of deflation is a bigger problem than the inflation on the cost everyday everything.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• According to CGVT...inflation is a plus for The Chairman. That's like saying the arsonist who puts the fire out is a hero...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and actually...The Chairman didn't even put the fire out...the Fed did...and The HOR...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• F11dD0LaQAA6D-u?format=png&name=small.png

Comment

• oy....might be a little soon for that one...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, if she could have held off on having that vasectomy ...
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• This woman has never seen a law, which promotes either homosexuality and/or abortion, that she does not like.

She and The Party have now made it illegal to counsel homosexuals who may be seeking a way out of that lifestyle. What's she afraid of?

She's all about homosexuality and abortion. Nothing else matters, nothing else is more important.

I guess that's what the voters wanted.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                This woman has never seen a law, which promotes either homosexuality and/or abortion, that she does not like.

She and The Party have now made it illegal to counsel homosexuals who may be seeking a way out of that lifestyle. What's she afraid of?

She's all about homosexuality and abortion. Nothing else matters, nothing else is more important.

I guess that's what the voters wanted.
                                Conversion therapy is not "counselling homosexuals who may be seeking a way out"

Jesus.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X