Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh...

m38qw03qbrcb1.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Oh yeah. In case you missed it.

​​​​​https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...cce6100e65b912

​​​​​​ Mexico agrees to invest $1.5B in ‘smart’ border technology

BY WILL WEISSERT AND ZEKE MILLER
      Published 7:41 PM EDT, July 12, 2022
      WASHINGTON (AP) — Mexican President Andres Manuel López Obrador agreed to spend $1.5 billion over the next two years to improve “smart” border technology during meetings Tuesday with President Joe Biden — a move the White House says shows neighborly cooperation succeeding where Trump administration vows to wall off the border and have Mexico pay for it could not.

A series of agreements the two countries hammered out as their leaders spoke called for several other concrete moves, including expanding the number of work visas the U.S. issues, creating a bilateral working group on labor migration pathways and worker protections and welcoming more refugees. Both also pledged to continue joint patrols for Mexico and Guatemala to hunt human smugglers along their shared border.

But the Biden administration hailed securing border funding from Mexico after years of failed attempts by former President Donald Trump.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That's good news. Now Biden can address the asylum process on our side of the border.

Comment

• 3% on top of the already uber high inflation...nice job. Thank you Federal Reserve...they had to raise interest rates 5 points to get there...nice job Joe.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dems in full panic mode...full attack mode...after the IRS Whistleblower testimonies...one of them was a gay democrat...but they will go into full discredit mode...hilarious...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BY JOSH BOAK, EMILY SWANSON AND CHRIS MEGERIAN
              Published 10:03 AM CDT, June 28, 2023
              CHICAGO (AP) — President Joe Biden made his pitch Wednesday to a skeptical public that the U.S. economy is thriving under what he now touts as “Bidenomics” -- even as a new poll showed that could be a hard sell as the foundation for his 2024 reelection campaign.

In a major economic speech in Chicago, Biden said his administration’s efforts were sparking recovery after Republican policies had crushed America’s middle class. But the poll said only one in three U.S. adults approve of his economic leadership.

That 34% figure is even lower than his overall approval rating of 41%, according to the survey from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BIDENOMICS!!! BOOM!!!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• RFK Jr. getting Republican treatment by Dems on Capitol Hill...holy shiite...the Dems are doing Biden's dirty work to destroy him...

Just shows you...the Dems are a cult...and any disagreement wit their narrative is grounds for destruction.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• RFK Jr. is a dipshit who believes in more conspiracies than even crashcourse. I have no idea why so many clown Republicans thought it'd be a great idea to try and push him against Biden. I saw a poll this morning and his favorability number was like 9% among Democrats.

Comment

• I agree with RFK on a few points...but overall he is a kook...I just find it funny how the Dems are trying to absolutely destroy a Kennedy...heh...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Losers gonna lose.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            3% on top of the already uber high inflation...nice job. Thank you Federal Reserve...they had to raise interest rates 5 points to get there...nice job Joe.
                            Why worry? Since Biden's so intent on forgiving Student Loan debts, it's only going to be a matter of time before he takes car of the rest of us- and starts forgiving mortgages. Right?

Comment

• Cradle to grave my friend...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 17 million from foreign governments. 10 million more from Ukraine and somehow the dems still support this crook.. Chuck grasseley released the FBI 1023 today
                                CBS ran an interview this am on their morning show with ziegler the IRS investigator/whistelblower

BREAKING: Senator Chuck Grassley released the FD-1023 form, alleging that Mykola Zlochevsky, Burisma's founder, paid a $5,000,000 bribe each to Vice President Joe Biden and Hunter Biden to have Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired. Hunter was reportedly hired by Zlochevsky…

Has to be a consipracy doesn't it Dsl? Follow the money--gonna be 30 million to 40 million those crooks got before all is said and done

"

Comment

Working...
                                X