Clear All

• heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Like to see tim scott for vp

Vivek reminds me of dude on parks and rec--tom

milk dud head thats pretty good for CB

Comment

• DeSantis interview with Jake Tapper set to get underway any minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Your beliefs are backed by the finest minds early 20th century Germany produced. What happened to that regime? Ah yes, the racially pure trads were utterly destroyed by the mongrel, decadent United States.
          And what, exactly, would those beliefs be?

You probably have little idea of what they are. Although I was not aware that we went to war to make the world safe for non-binary kindergartners. I was also not aware that the triumph of the US, GBR, and the USSR over Germany and Japan were solely due to the ignorant Nazis' neanderthalic social science beliefs, and not simply the massive manpower and industrial capacity advantage that the allies had.

Now men can get pregnant, and 'diversity is our strength". Thank God World War II made the world safe for rational thinking and the elimination of national borders so that the United States could evolve into being a Third World country.

Sarcasm aside, I guarantee you that every man who stormed the beaches at Normandy had political and social beliefs more in line with mine than with yours. If you had a political discussion with any of them, you'd call them all "Nazi" too.

At any rate, most of what you would call "Nazi Race Science" is probably just actual science, much of which was rejected in the 20th Century not by the scientific method, but because of the politicization of academia and the infiltration of Leftists into the social sciences. You see yourself as "enlightened", but you don't know jack shit about science, bro. You've just been indoctrinated by a lot of pseudoscientific bullshit.

Comment

• illinois nazis.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Poor Ron. Can't catch a break. It's 4:25 and they have broadcast exactly one question. It was, of course, to comment on Trump's latest legal troubles. The rest has been all panel discussion about Trump.

Comment

• I been in the right place
                But it must have been the wrong time
                I'd have said the right thing
                But must have used the wrong line
                I been on the right trip
                But I must have used the wrong car
                Head is in a bad place and I wonder what it's good for
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NESSIE STRIKES!!!

Fake Trump electors charged with Michigan election crimes (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Nessie has texts between the fake electors complaining that they were supposed to keep their meeting a secret but one of them went blabbing about it on Facebook.

Comment

• Criminal masterminds. The funny thing is the average age of this crack group of conspirators is north of 70.

Comment

• Enemies of the State and The Party.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Lock them up!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            DeSantis interview with Jake Tapper set to get underway any minute.
                            5avvzn2vfjcb1.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I smell the fear.

Comment

• Yes...lock them up...right after you lock up Hillary, Hunter & Joe...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X