• Show
Clear All

• The loons are back in town....
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      The loons are back in town....
      They never left.

2023-07-11_22_rikkie-valerie-kolle-crowned-as-first-transgen-1024x1024.webp

Comment

• Is that Mrs. DSL?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of loons -- the forum Democrats and the Republican anti-Trumpers (e.g. Talent) voted for this...

Democrats -- The Party of Science.
          Last edited by Hannibal; July 18, 2023, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• JFC
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ah well it's preferable to your shitty nazi race science and white nationalist bullshit, Hannibal.

Which is doomed to fail, by the way, because your movement is full of total morons.

Comment

• LMAO "Nazi race science"

Comment

• Your beliefs are backed by the finest minds early 20th century Germany produced. What happened to that regime? Ah yes, the racially pure trads were utterly destroyed by the mongrel, decadent United States.

Comment

• I always knew that mustache was too thin on Hannibal

Comment

• lol the New Right, ladies and gentlemen

Also are they sharing an abnormally large chocolate milk? Wtf?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Exactly. I also like what he has to say on the issues but he's spent a lot of his time on the trail bashing DeSantis and licking Trump's boots. If you truly want to win the nomination, you need go after the front-runner. I look forward to the debate next month so these messages will have a much bigger sounding board.
                        I disagree. The first order of business for any of the not-Trump candidates is to become the single remaining alternative to Trump. That means attacking the leader of the "others" and that is DeSantis.

And, if you actually want the nomination, probably best to not piss off the Trumpsters until (and if) it becomes a two-person choice. Vivek would destroy Biden if Vivek got the nomination, but that will never happen. Too many good ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          When exactly IS the debate? Last I knew DJT was still refusing to participate. Dunno if he's changed his tune.
                          I'll believe he will refuse to debate when you prove to me that he has EVER been able to leave a big stage. Too much ego to sit this one out.

Comment

• A jar of Miracle Whip could out-debate Fearless Joe, the Working Man's Champion, so not saying much there.

Unless you go with the strategy of relentlessly interrupting him and yelling like an asshole.

Comment

• So in the eyes of DSL...you are either a left wing radical nutcase....or you are a right wing radical nazi...nothing in between....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

Comment

Working...
                                X