No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They sure aren't letting up on Trump are they? Imagine if he and his family had taken tens of millions in bribe money from a foreign adversary...whoa...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Prosecutors tend to be tough on criminal scum, Wiz. You ought to know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        They sure aren't letting up on Trump are they? Imagine if he and his family had taken tens of millions in bribe money from a foreign adversary...whoa...
        Or if he showered with Ivanka into her teen years. Or if Don Jr. was a junky. Or if Trump refused to recognize a biological grandchild. Or if he had dementia. Or if.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Prosecutors tend to be tough on criminal scum, Wiz. You ought to know that.
          I was never convicted.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I was never convicted.
            Only because the star witness suddenly "left town".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              DeSantis will pick conservative judges, too. Vivek is running to be Trump's VP while running interference for him.
              He's not running to be Trump's Veep. That's what Nikki Haley is doing.

He doesn't have a chance to win but he can really make some noise if and when he gets widespread exposure in the debates.

We need a prominent guy saying stuff like this desperately. And not just saying it, but saying it intelligently and eloquently. I think that DeSantis believes it, but he can't articulate it well, and his association with NeverTrumpers turns of people who would otherwise be willing to listen.

Last edited by Hannibal; July 18, 2023, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• When you're running for President and virtually all your criticism is directed at Ron DeSantis and not Trump, you are not a serious candidate. He's running either just for the exposure or a Cabinet position. No one is going to beat Trump by saying he did everything great but I can do even more great.

Comment

Only because the star witness suddenly "left town".
                  Untrue. Bubba came down with "amnesia"...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

When you're running for President and virtually all your criticism is directed at Ron DeSantis and not Trump, you are not a serious candidate. He's running either just for the exposure or a Cabinet position. No one is going to beat Trump by saying he did everything great but I can do even more great.
                    Exactly. I also like what he has to say on the issues but he's spent a lot of his time on the trail bashing DeSantis and licking Trump's boots. If you truly want to win the nomination, you need go after the front-runner. I look forward to the debate next month so these messages will have a much bigger sounding board.

Comment

• When exactly IS the debate? Last I knew DJT was still refusing to participate. Dunno if he's changed his tune.

Comment

• August 23rd on Fox. I doubt Trump will participate.

Comment

When you're running for President and virtually all your criticism is directed at Ron DeSantis and not Trump, you are not a serious candidate. He's running either just for the exposure or a Cabinet position. No one is going to beat Trump by saying he did everything great but I can do even more great.
                          He's probably hedging his bets knowing that he can't truly win. He doesn't want to make enemies with Trump's base. Most of his message has been policy and ideological in nature anyways and not really attacking.

I don't think that it makes him not a serious candidate though.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; July 18, 2023, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• I hadn't heard anything about this till now but China's foreign minister hasn't been seen in public in almost 4 weeks

Rumors Erupt in the Mysterious Vanishing of China’s Top Diplomat Qin Gang (thedailybeast.com)

Comment

• I have an alibi...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

They sure aren't letting up on Trump are they? Imagine if he and his family had taken tens of millions in bribe money from a foreign adversary...whoa...
                                n2ri34zpzkna1.jpg
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X