No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barkley does have every right. He can buy a truck full of that swill if he likes. Doesn't bother me at all. I don't drink beer at all, so none of this affects me anyway. What I resent about his comment is that if you are not in agreement with his view, you're a "redneck" or "asshole". To me, the redneck comment is racist, .. but we all know that racism is not a disease that affects black folks. And as far as being an asshole, I'd say that Charles has great first hand experience with that moniker from his playing days.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Barkley is an asshole and funny enough, a redneck from Leeds, Alabama.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He is confusing regular Americans who are sick of companies being political and pushing narratives they disagree with rather than just selling their fucking products...with guys like Kid Rock...who just like to blow up shit and make a video of it...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Charles Barkley is immensely entertaining, generally speaks his mind and is, I think, more conservative than liberal.
          Chuck used to talk about running for governor of Alabama. And, yeah, he’s def a conservative. Most southern blacks and Hispanics overwhelmingly identify more with conservative planks than progress ones - despite how most end up voting.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Rush Limbaugh used to call him "Milk Dud Head"...Chuck thought it was hilarious...and the Progs went nuts. Chuck was also noted for saying he would work for the Klan if they paid him enough.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Barkley has ALWAYS been about messing with people. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Comment

• Man...you crazy!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Georgia Supreme Court on Monday unanimously rejected former President Donald Trump’s bid to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the 2020 presidential election probe and to quash a special purpose grand jury’s final report that recommends people be indicted.

Acting promptly to address Trump’s motion filed late Thursday, the state’s highest court said the former president’s legal team had failed to present “extraordinary circumstances” that warranted its intervention. As for Willis, Trump “has not presented in his original petition either the facts or the law” necessary to warrant her disqualification, the court said in an unsigned five-page order.

The Georgia Supreme Court on Monday unanimously rejected former President Donald Trump’s bid to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the 2020 presidential election probe and to quash a special purpose grand jury’s final report that recommends people be indicted.

Comment

• I'm officially changing my vote from DeSantis to this guy now. I still do like DeSantis but our side needs an articulate and aggressive leader. DeSantis is definitely not the former, and he doesn't have this guy's natural gifts.

Comment

• DeSantis will pick conservative judges, too. Vivek is running to be Trump's VP while running interference for him.

Comment

• Well. Trump posts a long rambling rant this morning to announce he received a target letter sunday night from Jack Smith and was asked to report to the grand jury this week.

Comment

• TDS
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BDS motherfucker

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Well. Trump posts a long rambling rant this morning to announce he received a target letter sunday night from Jack Smith and was asked to report to the grand jury this week.
                              Good thing he has Lionel Hutz on speed dial.

Comment

• lionel hutz simpsons GIF

Comment

Working...
                                X