Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Gym Jordan's too busy doing pointless virtue signaling to America's Morons. JFC you couldn't even suggest Ohio? Do something for the state you claim to represent for once in your misbegotten life. And put a jacket on, this schtick is way beyond played out. You're almost 60. Grow up.

Jim Jordan wants FBI headquarters moved to Huntsville, away from Washington’s ‘liberal politics’: WSJ - al.com

Comment

• DSL...when did you actually have the lobotomy done?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        DSL...when did you actually have the lobotomy done?
        After watching the fucking Aer Lingus College Football "Classic". I needed any trace of that shitshow erased from my brain. You laid low twat.

Comment

• twat? moi?

You really cut me bro.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They say nothing cures a broken heart quite like a flying leap into Mount St Helens

Comment

• I need a second opinion.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not falling for that one again...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Not sure what’s up between Erdogan and Putin but Turkey was holding onto Azov Battalion POW’s and just freed them all and sent them home. Turkey also said they support Ukraine becoming a NATO member. Russian state media is freaking out.
                  It seems Erdogan, who's wanted US F16s for a while now, got them, possibly in exchange for his vote for Sweden to NATO. So, Sweden is in but current NATO members are hedging on Ukraine telling Zelenski every country that wanted to join NATO and has acceded to NATO followed a pathway without a time frame. I thought the wording in the joint communique' released today (Ukraine's future is with NATO) was a pretty solid endorsement. I think the last thing the US wants - or any member of NATO wants - is to get drawn in to direct conflict with a nuclear armed Russia over defending Ukraine under Article 5, an attack on a NATO country is an attack on all members.

I agree with Zelenski who said, "hesitancy is weakness" adding that failure to set out a time frame or table invites Putin to keep battling in Eastern Ukraine despite losses. Putin responds to one thing - power - and dismisses everything else that in some way doesn't confer an advantage to Russia. The Wagner mutiny, how it was handled initially and post event, is telling in that regard. Prigozhen, a true bad ass with leverage, remains free and alive as do his commanders. Putin fears that as a threat to his absolute control
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Read somewhere that Sweden gave its word to support Turkey joining the EU.

Comment

• Fun fact: Believe it or not but Turkey and Germany combined have more people than Russia. Turkey's not terribly big geographically but it has a larger population than I suspect people think.

Comment

• DSL...have you ever been in a Turkish prison?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Saudi Public investment fund has 500 x the money the PGA has forcing the merger.

mickelson, koepka cameron smith et al following the money looking like geniuses now

tiger and rory and others fell on their swords to try to save an American institution

patriotism, loyalty and ethics outbid by money again

Comment

• The PGA was a monopoly and was going to lose its suit against LIV.

Now all golfers are making a lot more money and the PGA "designated events" have about doubled their prize money.

The LIV events are now on the CW and are better television than the PGA events.

As usually happens, breaking up a monopoly yields a lot more money to those employed by the now-competitive industry.

Comment

• Tell that to Greg Norman!!!! <<sad trombone>>

Comment

• Improving inflation numbers.

CPI June 2023: Inflation rose just 0.2%, less than expected as consumers get a break (cnbc.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X