Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

A felony with $10,000 fine for not using the right pronouns.. Nothing to see here folks..
    The possibility of a $10,000 fine exists for numerous classes of people, not just transgenders. It's an update to Michigan's 1988 Ethnic Intimidation law. What used to be a $5,000 possible fine is now a $10,000 possible fine. You've been living under this law for decades probably without even knowing it. I mean the bill's text is right there in this Fox article if you don't believe me. You can see changes made since 1988 too.

Michigan House passes bill making wrong pronouns a felony, fineable up to $10,000 | Fox News

There's nothing in it that actually says using the wrong pronouns makes you a felon. You have to be ruled guilty of intimidation by a jury of your peers for that to happen. You're only hit with the $10,000 fine/5 years possibility if your intimidation and harassment include violence, a gun, you're picking on a minor, or you're a repeat offender.

"Intimidation" can be a murky territory, but you guys (and Fox) are absolutely exaggerating the details.

Comment

• Listen here Mister...oh shit...did it again...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of Fox, who is this bloviating toad?

1) The collapse of the I-95 overpass happened because of a freak accident. A trucker carrying a big load of gasoline wrecked directly under the overpass. The ensuing extremely large fire caused the highway to collapse. This dumb slug wants viewers to believe it collapsed because “woke”.

2) They rebuilt the overpass in less than two weeks. Gov Shapiro waved away huge amounts of red tape to get it back open. Big success story. No mention of that cuz it might make a popular Dem Governor more popular.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Listen here Mister...oh shit...did it again...
          GooD tHiNg YoU dOn't LiVe iN miCHiGan cUz YoU'd be UndER ArrEsT bY NOw.....

Comment

• You had me at miCHiGan .
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With all the people who need a foot in their ass in my state I expect to be locked up by the end of the year.

Comment

• Updated list of ESPN Layoffs. They were expecting around 20 or so.

* Keyshawn Johnson
                * Max Kellerman
                * Jalen Rose
                * Jeff Van Gundy
                * Suzy Kolber
                * Steve Young
                * Matt Hasselbeck
                * Laphonso Ellis
                * Todd McShay
                * Ashley Brewer​

Comment

• Fox settles with ex Bartiromo producer for $12 Million. This is the woman who ended up recanting her testimony in the Dominion case and claimed Fox was setting her up to be the fall guy.

Fox News settles lawsuit from fired producer Abby Grossberg for $12 million (nbcnews.com)

Comment

• Go Woke...cut staff.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you were the fall guy...shit...did it again...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Go Woke...cut staff.
                        Unless you're Apple. In their case, Go woke, go to alltime record stock price and $3T market cap.

Comment

• Oh yeah Apple...that company that has cornered the market via anti-trust...you do know they have been protected by progs in DC right?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Funny how Progs detest big corporate America...until they control it...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sounds like a certain little baby lost his shirt going short on Apple stock!

Waa waaa waaaaaa cries the baby! Shaddup, says I.

Comment

Funny how Progs detest big corporate America...until they control it...

Yeah, well at least they'll have to start paying on their student loans again.

That's effing awesome..​

Comment

Working...
                                X