No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sparty teacher is real bullshit and there is absolutely zero way out for her. She's as dead as fried chicken in terms of liability. Like DJT.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A no brainer with regards to liability. MSU, if they haven't already, should put her on administrative leave and after corroborating the facts, end her employ.

The thing about this sort of shit - that Hanni has been talking about for a while now, i.e., the infiltration of US educational institutions at all levels with leftists like this - is happening to a much larger extent than this one case suggests it is. Part of that is becasue at the supervisory level, levels that are supposed to prevent this sort of blatant propagandizing from happening to students, is rife with the same kind of leftists.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

It's all about interpretation. What are the political ideologies of the manager and employee and I'll use that as a basis for determining if it's intimidation of not. If the employee is a trans dude pretending to be a woman, then the manager is WRONG. It's not their job, FFS. If the manager is a woke woman and the employee is a man, than the employee is CLEARLY trying to intimidate here. See how this is gonna work?
        So you can't tell me if it is or not but rather you would base it on personal politics?
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I wouldn't. I'm telling you how it WILL be interpreted. It already is in many respects. How many people on the left have gotten in trouble, lost jobs, earnings, reputations, for saying hateful bigoted things about white people? Not very many (if any). But if a MLB player "likes" an Instagram post of someone reading scripture, he gets his fucking outright release.

Again, the spirit of the law isn't the problem. It's the huge catch-all "intimidated or threatened" loophole that can and WILL get abused. My post that you're referencing is a play on the phrase "show me the man and I'll find you a crime".

Comment

• I gave your scenario a second read and need more context. Are you suggesting that because the employee is physically larger than the manager, that in itself is a basis for intimidation?

Anyway, my initial reaction was that the demographics of the two people will have far greater sway in determining fault than the actual facts of the case in far too many circumstances.

Comment

I wouldn't. I'm telling you how it WILL be interpreted. It already is in many respects. How many people on the left have gotten in trouble, lost jobs, earnings, reputations, for saying hateful bigoted things about white people? Not very many (if any). But if a MLB player "likes" an Instagram post of someone reading scripture, he gets his fucking outright release.

Again, the spirit of the law isn't the problem. It's the huge catch-all "intimidated or threatened" loophole that can and WILL get abused. My post that you're referencing is a play on the phrase "show me the man and I'll find you a crime".
              Who got released by an MLB over liking something from the Bible?

I do recall a Dodger having a problem over the LGBT group called The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence and then the right get all up in arms over it.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

I gave your scenario a second read and need more context. Are you suggesting that because the employee is physically larger than the manager, that in itself is a basis for intimidation?

Anyway, my initial reaction was that the demographics of the two people will have far greater sway in determining fault than the actual facts of the case in far too many circumstances.
                In my scenario the employee was a good 5 inches and 75 pounds bigger than the manager. I would also say the employee drawing himself up is calling attention to the employee height and weight advantages. I would suggest that the employee walks right up to the line of intimidation and threatening behavior.

There is more context that I didn't put in because I did not want to color it one way or another. It is meant to use as an illustration and discussion about the law

Comment

• The law is about hate crimes which absolutely take into account the demographics of the individuals involved. In fact, it's the entire point.

So are you suggesting that the employee is guilty of a hate crime under this new law? I'm not sure I'm following.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Who got released by an MLB over liking something from the Bible?

I do recall a Dodger having a problem over the LGBT group called The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence and then the right get all up in arms over it.
                    Anthony Bass, a former relief pitcher of the Blue Jays shared an Instagram of some guy quoting scripter and criticizing Bud Light and Target for their trans stuff. The progs went ape-shit crazy, he did the requisite groveling and "struggle sessions", met with the local Alphabet supervisor, then the team cut him.

Comment

• The world is turning into a bunch of pussies. Just take my nuts now.

Comment

• Don't tempt DSL...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "I'm proud of my son!"
                          hunter on crack.jpg

"What grandchild???"
                          hunter child.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That is all you need to know about The Big Guy.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Anthony Bass, a former relief pitcher of the Blue Jays shared an Instagram of some guy quoting scripter and criticizing Bud Light and Target for their trans stuff. The progs went ape-shit crazy, he did the requisite groveling and "struggle sessions", met with the local Alphabet supervisor, then the team cut him.
                              Bass also had an awful month followed by a great month(May). His one June appearance he got lit up. Bass is in his age 35 season and usually when it goes for RHP from the bullpen it goes fast. Bass isn't a guy that blows ppl away either.

Comment

• Sure but the Jays' GM himself said that the fallout over the Instagram post played a factor.

Share a social media post that is upsetting to the Rainbow Jihad? Pack yer bags, pal.

Comment

Working...
                                X