X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm......nazi germany.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think DSL is a relative of Himmler...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Watergate

Heaven’s Gate

Oceangate

You know the suffix “gate” doesn’t have a great track record.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
          Michi-Fornia takes another step closer to becoming a reality.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...s/70337842007/
          Giving that a quick once over and not sure why you are upset over this. Are you suggesting that hate crimes should not include age (and I think sexual orientation was the other one?)

Or that property damage to religious buildings should not be separated into its own crime?
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Watergate

Heaven’s Gate

Oceangate

You know the suffix “gate” doesn’t have a great track record.
            Whatever happened with Gamblinggate and Gungate down there in Bammer?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Probably a good thing Hunter Biden is white and a Biden...iffen he were black or a rapper...with a name like Xavier or Puff Daddy...he's be in jail...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Giving that a quick once over and not sure why you are upset over this. Are you suggesting that hate crimes should not include age (and I think sexual orientation was the other one?)

Or that property damage to religious buildings should not be separated into its own crime?
                First, I think the idea of a "hate crime" is a little silly. If a crime is committed, punish the crime for what it is. If someone physically assaults another person, charge them with assault because that's the crime. Now if we want to go a step further and add on punishment for the underlying intent, I don't have much problem with it if it is narrow in scope like most of the things listed, i.e. religion, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity...

The issue with this expansion of the existing law is the now it includes "intimidation" and "threats". Who decides what rises to that level? We're getting into feelings. You won't fly the pride flag at your business so I feel intimidated and afraid to go into your business. The Left's intolerance of dissent has been on full display the last few years. Remember "silence is violence!". So saying nothing could be viewed as hate speech, thus a hate crime, if the right person in authority squints hard enough.

Comment

• "Hate" crimes are just another way to punish thoughts in addition to actions. Its not enough to just punish people for their actions...it's their thoughts that are truly dangerous...this works in reverse too...with the soft on crime issues...sure they committed heinous acts...but they really are good people who may just have hardships we cannot comprehend...or it could be just a nutjob George Soros backed DA...but I digress. The "hate police" are gonna getcha! In fact me just posting this is probably a hate crime.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Right. I could have just summed up my post by saying we're moving ever-closer to thought crime. That sucks.

Comment

• I think you just committed a crime.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Let me give you a real scenario.

A Kitchen Manager, of a very busy restaurant (on a busy day there are 3k customers coming through), walks past the pots and pans area. The dish tank, is down and matinence is working on it. In the meantime, pots and pans are doing the dishes and silverware. An employee, that has 5 inches and 75 pounds on the kitchen manager, says "This is bullshit. I am not doing this "

The kitchen manager turns around, "Excuse me?"

The employee draws himself up, "I said this is bullshit. It isn't in my job description."

The manager replies, "Your job description is what I say it is."

The employee raises his voice and takes a step towards the manager and says, "I am not doing it "

​​​​​​Now is this threatening behavior or an attempt to use intimidation on the employee's part to get what he wants? Or is more context needed here?

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Sounds like it's time to find a new employee.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just found out about this today and, though I didn't recognize this person (anymore), realized I went to high school with her. LOL. Her decent into becoming a complete nutjob apparently landed her in hot water with MSU and has subsequently been quietly removed from their faculty. She also had a part time appointment at UM but I'm not sure if she was pulling the same shit there.

Amy Wisner, a professor at Michigan State University, is on temporary leave after requiring students enrolled in her Marketing Communications course to purchase annually renewing subscriptions to her personal “Patriarchy Rebellion Community” website. The leftist professor, who has taught in the business school at MSU since 2011, included the $99 membership requirement in the course’s […]

Anyway, this Lefty prof mandated that her students had to purchase a membership to her website for $99 (recurring annually). The website is "The Rebellion Community" and her personal website is "cancel the patriarchy". She taught business communication, BTW. Wisner identifies as an "intersectional feminist" and according to her bio she "chose to become a single mom by choice through double-donor IVF".

Wisner.png

Now she is being sued by two Christian students who object to being coerced into giving Planned Parenthood $99.

Decent Reddit thread from MSU students:

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                              Let me give you a real scenario.

A Kitchen Manager, of a very busy restaurant (on a busy day there are 3k customers coming through), walks past the pots and pans area. The dish tank, is down and matinence is working on it. In the meantime, pots and pans are doing the dishes and silverware. An employee, that has 5 inches and 75 pounds on the kitchen manager, says "This is bullshit. I am not doing this "

The kitchen manager turns around, "Excuse me?"

The employee draws himself up, "I said this is bullshit. It isn't in my job description."

The manager replies, "Your job description is what I say it is."

The employee raises his voice and takes a step towards the manager and says, "I am not doing it "

​​​​​​Now is this threatening behavior or an attempt to use intimidation on the employee's part to get what he wants? Or is more context needed here?
                              It's all about interpretation. What are the political ideologies of the manager and employee and I'll use that as a basis for determining if it's intimidation of not. If the employee is a trans dude pretending to be a woman, then the manager is WRONG. It's not their job, FFS. If the manager is a woke woman and the employee is a man, than the employee is CLEARLY trying to intimidate here. See how this is gonna work?

Comment

• Sounds wholesome. Nihilist on steroids...anarchist...insurrectionist...but on the Left...she is hailed.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X