No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I need to post more pro-Nick Saban stuff ...
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump's lawyers leaping out of their seats, yelling and exchanging high fives. The Boss fucking nailed it!!

FzA-CumXwAYlUjE?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• So - the world is ending Wednesday. What are you guys doing with your last day on Earth tomorrow?

IMG_3829.jpg

Comment

• The media really ran from Monkey Pox when news broke about kids and dogs getting it.

Comment

• When they quickly realized it was just a gay STD

Why didn't you warn us DSL?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
              So - the world is ending Wednesday. What are you guys doing with your last day on Earth tomorrow?

IMG_3829.jpg
              "Follow the science"
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, you never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I am a legend in my own demented mind.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    When they quickly realized it was just a gay STD

Why didn't you warn us DSL?
                    Does Paul Lynde know you raid his wardrobe?

Comment

• Well played Liberace.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• This missing sub thing is really wild. I can't believe someone would ride in that thing for FREE let alone pay $250k for the privilege. It looked like a big trash can piloted by a PlayStation controller. Didn't appear to have windows so all you're looking at is the same video screen anyone on the surface could be watching.

Comment

• Trump's initial trial date is set for August 14 THIS YEAR and in Fort Pierce rather than Miami. But there's virtually no chance it'll actually start that soon. Highly expected Trump's people will flood the zone with pre-trial motions.

Comment

• I think it had a small viewing window at the front.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                This missing sub thing is really wild. I can't believe someone would ride in that thing for FREE let alone pay $250k for the privilege. It looked like a big trash can piloted by a PlayStation controller. Didn't appear to have windows so all you're looking at is the same video screen anyone on the surface could be watching.
                                Shit if you want to be on a sub that badly, just join the Navy and then bribe somebody $250K to get out of your enlistment.

Comment

Working...
                                X