No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between Fetterman, Biden and Feinstein...JFC...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bloodsport was indeed a classic...but in real life I think Bolo Yeung would kick Van Damme's arse...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But Bolo Thai would keep his collar shut.

(I’ll show myself out)
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ::::smacks AA upside::::

horrible
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Bob Huggins picked up for a DUI in Pittsburgh last night. Might be the end of the road for him. Was already on thin ice.
            So much for that squeaky clean persona.

Comment

• Bob Thuggins. The man who had a zero% graduation rate when coaching at Cincy...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reminds me of a story the local community college coach told me about Thuggins...he came out to North Platte to check out a recruit...the local coach drove to Denver (4 hour drive) to pick him up on his own dime...they went to dinner that night...I think he said the there were 6 at dinner...and Huggins kept ordering rounds of drinks...like $200 rounds type drinks...they others just went with it assuming Huggins would pay since he made millions and he ordered the fucking drinks...Huggins leaves before anyone and settles his tab...but never paid for any of the drinks...lol...the local college coach who makes 80,000 at best I'm guessing...gets stuck with a $1500 bar tab...

He's a fucking douche.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I dare the Los Angeles Dodgers to have a "Mohammed was a Pedophile Night" for their next special evening.

I double-dog dare them.

I triple dog dare them.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well, here's an idea ...

354858691_10226538881044422_7580090957469568862_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=vAVqe_QbeJsAX84vvhs&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfD2wNDQ13h0W-SoCYK0Bf--P0kgjZSNL_jnZ65toU8lYQ&oe=6492D74

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      But Bolo Thai would keep his collar shut.

(I’ll show myself out)
                      Y’all need to like posts like this. It’s the pinnacle of my posting.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If that's the pinnacle of your posts, you're slipping.

Comment

• You know one of the things I hate is when I pronounce a word correctly and the waitstaff (and anyone else) corrects me.

Me: I’ll have the brooSketta antipasto.

Her: What?? Ohhhh! You mean the broo’SHetta!

Me: lol (thinking she’s kidding).

Her: ? (Not giving up) Sir, It’s pronounced “broo’SHetta.”

Me: No. You’re saying your own menu item incorrectly and then correcting me for pronouncing it as it should be said.

Her. I’m pretty sure it’s…

Me: [[[ holds up finger, pulls out phone, types “pronounce bruschetta in Google. Plays pronunciation. ]]]

Her: Oh. I guess there is is more than one way to pronounce it…

Me: Yes. Correctly and incorrectly.

And here’s the thing. I am not one to correct people on mispronunciations unless they ask me what is correct. Hell, I’m a Glenfiddich drinker and 98% of the time the barkeep in a midrange establishment says, “GlenfiddICH” (like sandwich) and I will never say, “Oh, you mean GlenfiddICK!” (like stomach, which is correct), but something takes over my normally placid demeanor when incorrectly corrected.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

And, yes, Talent, I still tipped her.

Comment

• It's coming up on Father's Day and this thought popped into my mind.

I remember a time when I was at a Coast Guard small boat station and it seemed that we were losing a lot of people. We were just having a run of bad luck and it seemed that we were bringing in more bodies than survivors. I was talking to my dad and complained that we weren't getting there in time. I was young and just kind of questioning, if you know what I mean. He said something that sticks with me and put it all in perspective.
                            He said," Maybe you're not getting to all of them, but it sure makes a difference to the ones that you are getting to".

Man. I miss my dad.

Happy Father's Day you bunch of Fucksticks.​
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              And, of course, I can’t think about Bloodsport without remembering the farcical long-form response Talent penned to the rabid vegan on Wxing. Truly, a rare shining star in Talent’s tepid online existence.
                              This was the dude who ran an anti-"bloodsport" forum. I may still have a copy of that post somewhere but god knows where. I just remember a reference to Bloodsport IV: Dark Kumite

Comment

• Warning to waiters and waitresses of America. If you don't let AA be utterly condescending to you and treat you like Queen Victoria treated her upstairs maids, expect no tip.

Comment

Working...
                                X