No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Supreme Court Thursday....the anticipation!

Comment

• I think we have reached peak Clown World.

FyWXvsNWwAAb-Oy?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Oh, yeah -- we're trucking to the single worst free election in the history of the world. It's almost inconceivable, yet, totally conceivable.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lol @ "don't know" for Trump. Waiting for more information?

Comment

• Donald Trump? Who is this "Donald Trump"?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Republicans beat the Democrats 16-6.
              ...and no lefty loon tried to kill a republican.

Comment

• You will own nothing and (they) will be happy.

FynO0ogXsAA4m1R?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

...and no lefty loon tried to kill a republican.
                  No, they did interview Scalise, though. It was to raise money for charity and there was a good bit of camaraderie between the groups. It was nice to see.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Unfortunately, the Supreme Court does not issue a ruling barring Strangelove from existing. So, a rather meh, disappointing day.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Going to be like a 1984 BYU-Michigan bowl game that actually impacts a national title...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm potentially only saved for 24 hours. More opinions tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Unfortunately, the Supreme Court does not issue a ruling barring Strangelove from existing. So, a rather meh, disappointing day.
                          The Supreme Court doesn't have jurisdiction over DSL. I believe he falls under the purview of the Harry Potter Fan Club and the My Little Pony Consortium.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Agreed.pony pride.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One, your Brony Club invitation is hereby rescinded.

Two, with regards to the Supreme Court I shall be relying upon the undefeated "sovereign citizen" defense.

Comment

• This story in the Post indicates Geezer was likely right about Trump rejecting a plea deal, preferring to listen to pretend-attorneys like Tom Fitton who urged FIGHT! FIGHT!

Trump rejected lawyers’ efforts to avoid classified documents indictment - The Washington Post

Comment

Working...
                                X