• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOCK HIM UP!!!

AGREED.download (23).jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOCK HIM...ERRRR...HER UP!!!ghows-LK-13ae5194-5d7c-48b1-b1d1-f9d02eb384d7-1e02ccb2.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hillaryserver-620x426.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is fun! And you are a fucking idiot!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fv3915NWcBIcI1f.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't forget HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!!!!!

4jmlmmh8hz4b1.webp
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This iui s your WH...Progs...Dem Party...nothing further to describe...imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-bsywevVXEmrt.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is what you fucking freaks are all about. Fuck you.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• From the same book (Revelation) that CGVT quoted:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

The abominable, are those who work abominations. An abomination is a sin that is so disgusting in the sight of God that He detests it. One translation calls them sins that actually 'stink'. Homosexuality falls into that category.

I'm not surprised that some still use scripture to justify their sin. The United Methodist Church (worldwide) is splitting right now over this very issue. In the US, the split is more prevalent in the south, also known as the "Bible belt". They aren't falling for it yet. Northern churches are waving goodbye to their former bretheren. They're content in their sinful practices. ​
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Christ, can we stop the Bible Dance Off between Woke Jesus and Republican Jesus?

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Christ, can we stop the Bible Dance Off between Woke Jesus and Republican Jesus?
                        I'm not a churtchgoer, but I do see it as an important debate, since Christianity used to be a bulwark against the march of Bolshevism. But it no longer is. The tenets of religion should be timeless and not subject to the Spirit of the Age. The modern interpretation of the teachings of Jesus Christ seems to be that you should never defend yourself against anything, nor should you hold anyone else to standards of behavior. It wasn't always that way. Like everything else, it's a recent phenomenon.

It also reaches beyond the church. One of the fundamental tenets of Progressivism is that everyone in the history of civilization was racist and bigoted and sexist and evil until the social scientists of the 20th Century came along and enlightened us. And so now we have The 1619 Project and men who can get pregnant. Many churches have now been infected with the mind virus and that should be alarming to anyone concerned about the future of Western Civilization.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; June 14, 2023, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• But a Bible verses quote-off isn’t a debate of any substance.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I see what you are saying -- Bible quotes by themselves need some context.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              From the same book (Revelation) that CGVT quoted:

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Pretty much describes the Republican party.

I bet Pat Robertson was a bit surprised.

Jesus was woke.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Both Hannibal and Alabam"Alum" are correct.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X