No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As expected, sounds like Nauta and Trump are forbidden to have any contact. Nauta's arraignment delayed because he needs to hire his own attorney and not someone on Trump's payroll.

Trump's barred from having contact with ANY witnesses actually. That could include a fair number of people, including at least two of his attorneys.

Comment

• LOCK HIM UP!!!
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• FACT-CHECK: True

Comment

• Jesus looking down on all of you fools that think he wasn't woke.

Screenshot 2023-06-11 9.31.38 AM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• One of my favorite American authors has died. Rest in peace, Cormac McCarthy. Easily my favorite Vol.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Damn
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Jesus looking down on all of you fools that think he wasn't woke.

Screenshot 2023-06-11 9.31.38 AM.png
                download (22).jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Psalms 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts

Psalms 59:12 For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.

Proverbs 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Proverbs 14:3 In the mouth of the foolish is a rod of pride: but the lips of the wise shall preserve them

Mark 7 21-23 - For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Proverbs 6:16-19 - These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

James 4:6 - But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

----

I looked up "pride" in my bible concordance, and there are many more scriptures that refer to the sin of pride. Too many to list here. Many biblical scholars believe that pride was the original sin, committed by Lucifer.

Jesus is not "woke" as defined by today's culture.

​​
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Jesus was absolutely woke.

FuIaQC3aYAIZRRo.jpg

Comment

• cgvt- one of the dumbest mother fuckers I have ever seen in my life..are you a troll?

JB- Do you really believe Ukrain is really winning and it is worth it? Go on another cruise you dumbass pos.

I love my country but they are fucking shit up.

Comment

• Woke

​​​​​​“31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit upon his glorious throne,
                        32 and all the nations will be assembled before him. And he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
                        33 He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
                        34 Then the king will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father. Inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
                        35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, a stranger and you welcomed me,
                        36 naked and you clothed me, ill and you cared for me, in prison and you visited me.’
                        37 Then the righteous will answer him and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?
                        38 When did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
                        39 When did we see you ill or in prison, and visit you?’
                        40 And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’
                        41 Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
                        42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,
                        43 A stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’
                        44 Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’
                        45 He will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of these least ones, you did not do for me.’
                        46 And these will go off to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”​

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Jesus was absolutely woke.

FuIaQC3aYAIZRRo.jpg
                          download (22).jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• JFC...CGVT is a certified fucking loon of gargantuan proportions.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz and foxhopper getting ready to go out on the town.

3926208907_37538d5339.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X