Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Not for the actual possessing of the docs...this is a total process crime.
    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
      Yes and remember...the Nazis did all of the following during their rise to power...

1. Silenced opposition.
      2. Eliminated opposition.
      3. Instituted gun control.
      4. Controlled the media.
      5. Used propaganda as a way of brainwashing the people.
      6. Used a government agency to arrest opposition.
      7. Aspired for one party rule.

Yes they persecuted homosexuals and engaged in ethnic cleansing...but still...lot's of similarities between Hitler, Himmler, Goering et al and the current regime...
      Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; June 12, 2023, 09:40 AM.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• IDK. He literally hid classified docs from his own lawyers so that they could sign off on a sworn statement that Trump turned over the subpoenaed docs. The government gave him like 3 chances to turn everything in and he stonewalled, lied, and concealed his actions. He fucked up good this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          IDK. He literally hid classified docs from his own lawyers so that they could sign off on a sworn statement that Trump turned over the subpoenaed docs. The government gave him like 3 chances to turn everything in and he stonewalled, lied, and concealed his actions. He fucked up good this time.
          Webster says...

hu·bris

noun
          1. excessive pride or self-confidence.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              IDK. He literally hid classified docs from his own lawyers so that they could sign off on a sworn statement that Trump turned over the subpoenaed docs. The government gave him like 3 chances to turn everything in and he stonewalled, lied, and concealed his actions. He fucked up good this time.
              Everything involving the lawyer is where he's in the deepest shit.

I believe every document he got hit with a charge over is from stuff he hid from the FBI and his lawyers in May/June 2022.

He's currently paying for Nauta's lawyer and I can't imagine the court will allow that much longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Yes and remember...the Nazis did all of the following during their rise to power...

1. Silenced opposition.
                2. Eliminated opposition.
                3. Instituted gun control.
                4. Controlled the media.
                5. Used propaganda as a way of brainwashing the people.
                6. Used a government agency to arrest opposition.
                7. Aspired for one party rule.

Yes they persecuted homosexuals and engaged in ethnic cleansing...but still...lot's of similarities between Hitler, Himmler, Goering et al and the Trump regime...
                Yep. Exactly what the Repubs tried to do under Trump.

LOCK HER UP!
                FAKE NEWS!
                STOP THE STEAL!
                HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hillary deleted subpoenaed unclassified emails from an unsecure private server with no ability to declassify. Do we really have to go over this again?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rs initiated gun control and controlled the media? I mean, if the sky is made of butterfinger blizzards in your world, I guess it's possible. But, lol....
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• loon.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• donkey-braying.jpg
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• btw dude...Hunter's Laptop was real...and Russiagate was a hoax...and no the sky is not made of butterfinger blizzards...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Again, we have a Prog maintaining that Rs initiated gun control and controlled the media during DJT's presidency. I mean, if the sky is made of butterfinger blizzards in your world, I guess it's possible. But, lol....they'll literally say anything -- and, of course, bitch if quoted. LMMFAO.

Anyway, CGVT is a total nutjob.

Wizard, I appreciate the sass, but this is not a banana republic and we ain't even in the same universe as the Nazis. And when you refer to Nazis (or fascism more generally) to describe your opponent, your point is generally invalid. Don't be a Prog.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Rs initiated gun control and controlled the media? I mean, if the sky is made of butterfinger blizzards in your world, I guess it's possible. But, lol....
                              I'll give you the gun control, but he definitely controlled the media by discrediting it.

His stupid ass cry of FAKE NEWS was right out of Hitler's playbook.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Again, we have a Prog maintaining that Rs initiated gun control and controlled the media during DJT's presidency. I mean, if the sky is made of butterfinger blizzards in your world, I guess it's possible. But, lol....they'll literally say anything -- and, of course, bitch if quoted. LMMFAO.

Anyway, CGVT is a total nutjob.

Wizard, I appreciate the sass, but this is not a banana republic and we ain't even in the same universe as the Nazis. And when you refer to Nazis (or fascism more generally) to describe your opponent, your point is generally invalid. Don't be a Prog.
                                It's called hyperbole...which is a favorite tool of the Progs Talent...just pointing out absurdity with absurdity...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X