Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Trump supporters think this works. Dumbasses

Judge: We're here to indict this mob boss on charges of murder, racketeering, extortion...
    Mob Lawyer: Hang on, yer Honor! I have to stop you right there. You see, it seems there are other criminals who did the same thing. I don't have any actual proof of that, but I feel like it's probably true.
    Judge:
    Lawyer: So, you can't charge my client because that's a double standard. Pretty sure.
    Judge:
    Lawyer: I don't actually have a law degree. Just FYI.
    Judge:
    Lawyer:
    Judge: Oh, well, case dismissed!
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

All I want to know is WHY Trump would want these classified documents. What good is a war plan against Iran, for example?
      What Mike said is probably right. He picks idiotic fights like a child that argues just because he doesn’t like being told what to do.

Comment

Attached Files
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          How Trump supporters think this works. Dumbasses

Judge: We're here to indict this mob boss on charges of murder, racketeering, extortion...
          Mob Lawyer: Hang on, yer Honor! I have to stop you right there. You see, it seems there are other criminals who did the same thing. I don't have any actual proof of that, but I feel like it's probably true.
          Judge:
          Lawyer: So, you can't charge my client because that's a double standard. Pretty sure.
          Judge:
          Lawyer: I don't actually have a law degree. Just FYI.
          Judge:
          Lawyer:
          Judge: Oh, well, case dismissed!
          This coming from the guy who thinks Trump was gonna sell boxes of documents out of his bathroom?

Comment

• Loons gonna Loon.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...also a guy who thinks Jesus was Woke.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• donkey-braying.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Joe Exotic rapidly becoming my favorite Republican candidate.

Attached Files

Comment

• I don’t even want to know where you find that shit. Lol

Comment

• LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON... LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...L OON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LO ON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOO N...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON ...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON. ..LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON.. .LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...LOON...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think CGVT should get a trademark for his "Jesus Was Woke"...make a few million on the bumper stickers...lotta loons out there that would buy...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          ...also a guy who thinks Jesus was Woke.
                          Maybe their version of Jesus was 'woke', but the one in the Bible was anything but.

He preached about Hell more than he preached about Heaven.

He called the Scribes and Pharisees "a brood of snakes", and told them their bodies were full of dead men's bones.

He told a rich young ruler that he had to give away all of his money to the poor, and then come follow Him. The young man declined the offer.

He chased the moneychangers and salespeople out of the Temple, using a whip made out of ropes, while telling them that the Temple is supposed to be a house of prayer, and not a den of thieves.

He was anything but woke.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not according to CGVT...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You don't have to believe any of that Bible stuff but please don't try to instill your wokey politics into it. Like the Senator in Georgia who beat Herschell Walker said Jesus would be pro choice.. Yeah, and he would also be wearing a rainbow tunic I'm sure.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X