No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the going gets tough, the tough GO GOLFING!!!

Comment

• ...as opposed to The Big Guy...who works about 8 hours a week at best...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Everything he does, he does for you, Wiz (for real though send money)

Comment

• Biden...hard at work...biden sleeps.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's a real battle to figure out who is more incompetent between DJT and The Chairman.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Biden sleeps 18 hours a day but those 6 hours he's awake he runs the most powerful crime family in the world and heads the Gestapo. Or so I've heard.

Comment

• The indictment has landed. Jack Smith reportedly going before cameras at some point.

politico.com/f/?id=00000188-a12f-db74-ab98-b3ff4de50000

Comment

• If Evan Corcoran testifies against Trump and says that Trump urged him to lie to the FBI about there being no classified documents at Mar a Lago, how exactly does Trump skate? Try to get the testimony tossed under attorney-client privilege? That the decision to compel Corcoran's testimony under crime-fraud exception was a mistake?

Comment

• I'm halfway through the indictment and, say what you want about selective prosecution in this matter, but it seems pretty damning. Assuming all this can be proven in court it could be trouble for the Don. Any chance this trial wraps up before the convention next summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I'm halfway through the indictment and, say what you want about selective prosecution in this matter, but it seems pretty damning. Assuming all this can be proven in court it could be trouble for the Don. Any chance this trial wraps up before the convention next summer?
                      Doubtful especially since Trump's strategy always involves delay. At least there's no serious venue dispute to take up time.

The picture of boxes stacked up in a bathroom next to a toilet is pretty funny.

Comment

• I heard that once back in the early 90's Trump returned a VHS tape to Blockbuster without rewinding it.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just wondering when indictments will be handed down on Hillary, Hunter and the entire team of Russiagate...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            It's a real battle to figure out who is more incompetent between DJT and The Chairman.
                            no contest. Energy level is off the charts for the big T.
                            Nappy time and diaper change for the imposter

Comment

• The lesson to the opponents of the Deep State have been exposed...expose them...and the machine will chew you up. DJT is and has been a threat to the Deep State...and they cannot allow him to be elected again...can't defeat him at the ballot...cheat...if you are worried that even cheating may not work in 2024...put him in jail. This is what banana republics and dictatorships do...the Gestapo is real.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A walk down memory lane:
                                July 6, 2016: "...Hillary Clinton and her team 'were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.' Not fit!"
                                Aug. 16, 2016: "In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information."
                                Aug. 18, 2016: "On political corruption, we are going to restore honor to our government. In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
                                Sept. 7, 2016: "One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information. Nothing threatens the integrity of our democracy more than when government officials put their public office up for sale."
                                Sept. 19, 2016: “We also need the best protection of classified information. That is the worst situation. Hillary's private email scandal, which put our classified information in the reach of our enemies, disqualifies her from the presidency. Totally."
                                2016: "We are a nation of laws, and those laws should be applied equally to all Americans, regardless of their political connections. Today's decision by the FBI to reopen this case is a critical step toward ensuring that elites like Secretary Clinton are held accountable by the same laws that apply to every other American."
                                All of these statements were said by Donald Trump... except the last one. That one was by Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La. The same guy who yesterday said: “Let's be clear about what's happening: Joe Biden is weaponizing his Department of Justice against his own political rival.”
                                Ahhh, recorded quotes... you can always count on them to bite the GOP in the ass. Not that they care...​
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X