No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump supporters are super pissed at the DeSantis camp for generating AI images that show Trump hugging and kissing Fauci. Personally, I think that it's hilarious.

What's amazing about Trump is that he honestly thinks that Covid is actually a winning issue for him in the R primary. To describe the R base as bloodthirsty and wanting heads on platters over Covid would be a massive understatement.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Et tu, Cracker Barrel?

I find it ironic that LGBTQ takes 'pride' in their chosen sexual desires, when 'pride' is one of the seven deadly sins.

This surprises me a bit about Cracker Barrel. They were founded in Tennessee, and have always been either conservative or neutral when it comes to politics.
      Surprised about Cracker Barrel. I wonder if it's one store going rogue? The outrage industry threw a brief hissy fit when they started offering vegan meal options. It didn't matter that the fake meat wasn't replacing anything on the menu, just the fact that it was even being offered was DEEPLY offensive to them.

Comment

• If Cracker Barrel has gone full Globohomo, then the "outrage industry' was right to recognize that putting vegan items on the menu was probably symptomatic of a broad change in attitudes with the management.

Comment

• NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!!!

WELL....UH...biden and hillary.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When asked today about the document that Wray had to give to the House Oversight Committee...and on whether he was corrupt...Biden joked "where's the money?"

JFC...what a pompous arrogant fuck. But of course...nothing will happen even though there are dozens of phony shell LLC's and SAR's to show the money to the BFCS...

BANANA FUCKING REPUBLIC.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              When asked today about the document that Wray had to give to the House Oversight Committee...and on whether he was corrupt...Biden joked "where's the money?"

JFC...what a pompous arrogant fuck. But of course...nothing will happen even though there are dozens of phony shell LLC's and SAR's to show the money to the BFCS...

BANANA FUCKING REPUBLIC.
              Today every single member of the Oversight Committee got to view that "whistleblower" document you've been squawking about, btw. It apparently doesn't even name Sleepy Joe, let alone detail any payments he received. If it had every Republican in Congress would've been slobbering over a Fox mic for the past 8 hours.

Comment

• biden docs.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Today every single member of the Oversight Committee got to view that "whistleblower" document you've been squawking about, btw. It apparently doesn't even name Sleepy Joe, let alone detail any payments he received. If it had every Republican in Congress would've been slobbering over a Fox mic for the past 8 hours.
                  Well we'll see what was discovered...I doubt it's a nothingburger as Wray did all he could to delay this UNCLASSIFIED DOCUMENT..for a reason...but as I said...nothing will happen...an impeachment will be futile with a D Senate...but yeah...OJ was found not guilty as well...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BANANA FUCKING REPUBLIC
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump's supposed to report to Fed court in Miami (where he might be tried instead of DC) on Tuesday afternoon. Don't know the actual charges, there hasn't been a DOJ announcement yet. One reporter though claims it's 7 charges including conspiracy to obstruct, willfully retaining national defense info, corruptly concealing docs, and false statements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Best night in America since Rudy Giuliani had an aneurysm outside of Four Seasons Total Landscaping.
                        Yep. Trump indicted and another hateful bigot is dead.

Screenshot 2023-06-08 8.34.25 PM.png
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• ...and there are STILL liberal dumbfucks (many here) who still believe that "Russiagate" was real. JFC...how long does this country really have to deal with this fucking baloney...

I personally don't like Trump. But what is happening and has happened to the man is a fucking disgrace.

BANANA.

FUCKING.

REPUBLIC.

fucking disgrace
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just know...in politics...knives are long...but memories are longer...well...unless you are Hillary...then you have no memory...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes. He is pure as the driven snow...

n2ri34zpzkna1.jpg
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                Just know...in politics...knives are long...but memories are longer...well...unless you are Hillary...then you have no memory...
                                May want to consider a move to Canada in the near future. I hear they have good suicide options. And they send your widow a ham.

Comment

Working...
                                X