X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, what a feeling
    When we're dancing on the ceiling

Comment

• "...you are the sunshine of my life...that's why I'll always be around..."
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So, Modelo passed Bud Light as the number one selling beer in the US.

As mentioned earlier, Modelo is owned by InBev everywhere except the US. They had to give up the rights here to get the purchase approved. In the US, Modelo is owned by Constellation.

Just hilarious. Although, I will be wildly disappointed if I learn that Constellation is some secret shell company InBev owns and kept secret.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And my beloved Hamms now gets two shelf slots at my local Meijer. Froot of the loon is right, America is becoming greater! lol

Comment

• Surprised it's Modelo and not Coors or Miller Light

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              The documents from the FBI that Comer and Grassley and others have been harping on is reportedly part of the dossier of info that Giuliani brought back from Ukraine in 2019. Bill Barr knew it was utterly unreliable and pawned it off to the US Attorney in Pittsburgh. Trump's buddies in Congress are trying to play it up as much as possible. Imagine they want it declassified or whatever so that Fox can shriek about it every night like Dem media did with the Steele dossier.
              Yup. That is the party line.

The document, a 1023, is unclassified, so there is no issue with wanting the document "declassified"

Bill Barr pointedly denied the veracity of Raskin's, and your, take on this by saying the DOJ sent the document and the file around it to Deleware for a prosecutor there to investigate it.

Good God, progs gonna prog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

The document, a 1023, is unclassified, so there is no issue with wanting the document "declassified"

Bill Barr pointedly denied the veracity of Raskin's, and your, take on this by saying the DOJ sent the document and the file around it to Deleware for a prosecutor there to investigate it.

I'm sure it's incredibly damning.

I was wrong about who was currently handling it but it WAS originally sent to Pittsburgh.

Scott Brady, the former US attorney for Pittsburgh who served from 2017 to 2021, had been tasked with the investigation before passing on the information to Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, who is probing whether to charge first son Hunter Biden on tax- and gun-related offenses.

Bill Barr rebuts Jamie Raskin’s Biden bribery probe claim (nypost.com)

Comment

• Alabama has lost its redistricting case. Roberts and Kav sided with the three liberals. Alabama will have to draw TWO majority-black districts in 2024 (I think).

21-1086 Allen v. Milligan (06/08/2023) (supremecourt.gov)

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Raskin is a fucking liar. I mean...he's like KJP and Biden like in lying...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why do Progs/Dems/Libs lie so much?

Media cover and no consequences.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Why do Progs/Dems/Libs lie so much?.
                        We're imitating you shitbird cons?

Comment

Talent- I lost track of the post but a guy who keeps track of the # of opinions written by each justice each term seemed very confident that because Alito wrote the EPA case today, Roberts will be writing the Votings Rights Act/Alabama case that was also heard in October. For whatever that's worth or what one might predict from that.
                          Post from May 25. The blogger who predicted Roberts would write this decision turned out to be right.

Comment

We're imitating you shitbird cons?
                            Both sides of the aisle lie. But the left generally gets away with it due to media cover and no consequences. Dumbass.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FyGtxKJWYAEnOoc?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X