No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never said anything to support that ridiculous assertion. Its a dick move and you love to use bigoted slurs.

Comment

• Do not.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I never said I did, but I think when you accuse people of that, you are jus being a fucking jerk and I'm just going to ignore you.
        Then can you explain what part of Florida's Parental Rights in Education Bill you hate so much? I assumed it was the thrust of the bill which is: “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through third grade or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Using logic, when one is vehemently opposed to that statement, it can be assumed that they believe classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity in kindergarten through third grade​ SHOULD occur. Or maybe even "shall".

Can you please clarify your stance on the issue. I know it's a struggle for you to actually stake out a position and defend it. ​

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I've never said anything to support that ridiculous assertion. Its a dick move and you love to use bigoted slurs.
          You disapprove of using derogatory names for people who sexualize children? Dots are connecting.

Comment

• It's cute that Froot, who swallows the "Don't Say Gay" lie full-on and then repeats it ad naseum, gets upset when Mike pushes back in the same pejorative way. I mean, it's fucking precious.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Loons gonna loon.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean, there are certainly things you could raise with the Parental Rights bill. But, that requires reading the bill. And that's a problem for people who have no inclination to think for themselves. I can see issues here and there and, given my particular disposition toward government action, there are, IMO, absolutely overbreadth issues.

HOWEVER, saying "Don't Say Gay" is just planting the flag of ignorance and deserves single one of the harsh responses it gets.

In other words, if you want to have an actual discussion about the bill -- or any piece of legislation -- you should probably start with the text of the bill/legislation. And if you don't, you're just fundamentally unserious about it.
                Last edited by iam416; June 1, 2023, 12:16 PM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Progs don't read bills. They label them so the masses of their ignorant voter base will have something to say...like on MSNBC and The View...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Yup. CGVT has no problem with toddler and baby clothes that promote transgenderism.and homosexuality.

CGVT -- make sure to get this onesie for your grandkids!

GUEST_bcaa6b69-683e-4c11-aa27-273c9fbd8a5a?wid=1000&hei=1000&qlt=80&fmt=webp.webp
                    You are such a brainwashed stupid fuck. No one is promoting transgenderism and homosexuality.

They are promoting acceptance.

They are promoting the belief that it is ok to be different.

That's it.

Jesus.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I used to think that, too.

Comment

• Native birth rate is now below replacement rate, a phenomenon that began in the Obama years.

National debt is now $30 trillion, which is greater than our GDP. National debt surpassed annual GDP beginning in 2016 (Obama years) and is now about 125% of GDP. We have no world war to thank for this like we did in the 1940s. If you add in unfunded liabiilties for Social Security ($48 T) and Medicare ($64 T), our real debt easily surpasses five years worth of economic output, and it is over three times the composite value of every publicly traded company in America.

Workforce participation rate has dropped by about 5% so far this century, and it's not because women are becoming stay-at-home moms. If you want to compare today's job market to the job market from the year 2000, you need to add 5 percentage points to the unemployment rate. Unsurprisingly, the drops in work force participation were most dramatic during the Obama years.

The national debt issue occurs at a time when the ruling party's policy position on immigration is to import as many net negative taxpayers as possible while giving Ukraine a blank check.

Life expectancy decreased two years in a row in 2020 and 2021, despite crippling lockdowns, masking, school closings, and a host of other mental health-destroying policies that didn't make any difference in Covid deaths over the long run. I haven't seen 2022 numbers yet but I'm not expecting them to show a significant bounceback.

Violent crime has skyrocketed since DSL's favorite rioters convinced Democrats everywhere that law enforcement is a racist concept. It took just two short years to erase a quarter century of progress in America pushing down violent crime. This increase is mostly concentrated in areas that are governed by the country's ruling party, which wants to impose their policies everywhere in the country.

All of this comes at a time when all of our major institutions have been infected by a bizarro world mind virus that tells them that White people are evil and men can get pregnant. Mental health is in the toilet by just about any metric. Deaths of Despair are continuing to climb.

So no, the US is not doing fine.

I am though. Bank account is good. No debt, although kids' college aren't fully funded yet. Speaking of kids, they are prospering, albeit with the usual difficulties of adolescence.. Not too far from 20 years married and no indication that we won't make it to 50 Great relationships with in-laws too. No major health problems yet. 401K is good on paper because I went all in on growth stocks when I entered the work force and didn't rebalance my portfolio until a few years ago.

Life is actually pretty good in the Hannibal household. If I didn't give a shit about the fate of my bloodline and my country and I was blissfully ignorant of all of the economic time bombs that are going to go off in the coming decades, I'd be pretty happy with the state of affairs right now.

Comment

• Who wants to raise a child when 71% of the people think the US pretty much sucks right now...and 29% are loons...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• the-sky-is-falling-for-FB-advertisers-not.jpg
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well....yeah.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hell you could argue the sky isn't falling...it has fell...in cities controlled by Dems...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X