No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If/when anyone wonders why I support DeSantis and the Rs, I might pull out that clip. Fucking lunatic Left, man.

Comment

• Proving that there are loons even in red states...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That dude would fit in well with this thread's Team Prog.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Proving that there are loons even in red states...
          To be fair, we already knew that batshit crazy dumbasses live in Nebraska. Shit, man, it's on the fucking license plate.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If you are going to go for a big presidential announcement for the GOP, you do it on Fox News not Twitter Spaces. The Ron-bot is way too online.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Proving that there are loons even in red states...
              The bigger question is, who actually elected this lunatic? Did a majority of Nebraskans actually check the ballot for her?

Can we blame Omaha?
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• e71c493c-cartoon.png?ve=1&tl=1.png

After all, who else do we expect to pay for all the Dems' boondoggles?

Certainly not illegals.

Comment

• Omaha is a Demoncrat stronghold. Suburban Omaha is very red but the urban areas are loon. Lincoln is split...state government and UNL provide most of the loon base here. The rest of the state is deep red but 90% of the population is the OMA-LNK metros. Nebraska just passed a 12 week abortion ban which was tied to a Tranny bill to stop these loons from polluting children with their lunacy. That batshit crazy loon you see was the Progs way of getting their way in lieu of legislatively.

LOONS ON DISPLAY!!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is what you get when Dem women are allowed to run everything with no opposition

ff944713-888a-45a6-aad6-f03c31c3e31b-IMG_7706.jpeg?crop=3239,1822,x0,y164&width=660&height=372&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Red flag laws are now "The Law" in Michigan.

So, if Karen Gripe-a-lot wants Farmer Jones to get rid of his firearms, all "karen" has to do is report him to the local DA, who will order the local Sheriff to have Jones' guns taken away. Fully supported by Gretch, Nessie, and all the other Democrat totalitarians in Lansing.

Nessel threatened all local sheriffs that if they didn't enforce the law, she'd send people from Lansing who WOULD.

And there is no end in sight. Republicans in Michigan are totally emasculated. Its going to get worse.

Comment

• Basically Lincoln & Omaha are the only places in Nebraska that don't consider ketchup wings a delicacy.

Comment

• horribly awful
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          This is what you get when Dem women are allowed to run everything with no opposition

ff944713-888a-45a6-aad6-f03c31c3e31b-IMG_7706.jpeg?crop=3239,1822,x0,y164&width=660&height=372&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Red flag laws are now "The Law" in Michigan.

So, if Karen Gripe-a-lot wants Farmer Jones to get rid of his firearms, all "karen" has to do is report him to the local DA, who will order the local Sheriff to have Jones' guns taken away. Fully supported by Gretch, Nessie, and all the other Democrat totalitarians in Lansing.

Nessel threatened all local sheriffs that if they didn't enforce the law, she'd send people from Lansing who WOULD.

And there is no end in sight. Republicans in Michigan are totally emasculated. Its going to get worse.
                          Uhhh, a number of Republican dominated states have red flag laws or are considering them. Tennessee is reportedly thinking about writing one after the Nashville shooting.

Anyways if you want to end Gretch's reign of terror maybe don't nominate a far right loser next time. The problem isn't that the Michigan GOP is "wimpy". It's because you keep choosing aggressively obnoxious Trump-like assholes that alienate the people you need to win.

Comment

• OMA-LNK have their problems...but they've never had a river catch fire...09724-cover-fire1cxd.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Cuyahoga's caught fire a dozen times at least and the famous instance in 1969 wasn't even the worst one.

Lincoln's never had something like that happen because Lincoln has no industrial development. It's hard to have an enormous pelt trading accident.

Comment

• Strangelove - I'll trade governors with you anytime. I'll even throw in Nessel as a 'bonus' .. if you can find something she's actually qualified to do.

I don't think the 'far right loser' deserved to be saddled with only one issue.

She was right on so many more issues, .. but Michigan voters rarely vote with common sense. Especially in SE Michigan.

Our local sheriff says he's not going to enforce any "red flag" laws. It'll be interesting to see who Comrade Nessel sends to usurp authority over him.

Comment

Working...
                                X