• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      STFU
      Un-break my heart
      Say you'll love me again
      Undo this hurt you caused
      When you walked out the door
      And walked out of my life

Comment

• You have crossed over from mildly gay to flaming...

"...my eyes adored you..."
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ron Desantis Lol GIF by GIPHY News

This is your guy?
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• RDDS
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Biden only "deserves" four more years if the alternative is President Gong Show. In all honesty it's unlikely I would vote for DeSantis in the general but at least I would know someone sane & competent was going to be President. I will vote for DeSantis in the Ohio primary if it's still a contest at that point.

Plenty of Dems are rooting for Trump because they think he'll be the easiest to beat. Maybe so, but I've said repeatedly I ain't interested in taking the chance.
              God bless.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Biden only "deserves" four more years if the alternative is President Gong Show. In all honesty it's unlikely I would vote for DeSantis in the general but at least I would know someone sane & competent was going to be President. I will vote for DeSantis in the Ohio primary if it's still a contest at that point.

Plenty of Dems are rooting for Trump because they think he'll be the easiest to beat. Maybe so, but I've said repeatedly I ain't interested in taking the chance.
                You would be very wise to vote for Trump. He drives Dem fund raising and voter turnout and unlike most enemies who drive fundraising and voter turnout, he doesn't do it by actually accomplishing anything. If Trump wins it will effectively be Obama's fifth term.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Ron Desantis Lol GIF by GIPHY News

This is your guy?
                  Fuck yeah! “President DeSantis” has a nice ring to it.

Comment

• Tim Scott has jumped into the race (BWAHAHAHA!) and Chris Christie is going to announce soon.

The best for the Republicans to not have Trump nominated is to have one guy go at him one on one. But with all these guys in the race it is only going to hurt DeSantis because that is where their votes are going to come from.

The problem is that the GOP does not have someone like President Obama to whip everyone in line (without Obama....no way does Mayor Pete and Kloubacher drop out before Super Tuesday. And the Dem convention happens without someone having enough delegates. Bernie goes there with a very strong plurality). Without someone to whip them in line as long as one has the funding no incentive to drop out of the race.

DeSantis signing the 6 week abortion ban is something that he will get hit over the head with a ton in the general. I don't think the fight with Disney will play well either in the general (I would say that reveals his temperment). Trump is pretty much baked in the general. And the one thing he does do is get more and more people to come out to vote that don't vote.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The only legitimate candidates are DeSantis and Trump. Well, maybe those two and the Andrew Yang 2.0 guy. The rest are there to be chosen as Veep.

Comment

• If Vivek Ramaswamy get to a debate stage, I wouldn't completely write off the possibility that he will siphon a significant percentage of the vote (5-10%) away from the other candidates. The dude makes a hell of a lot of sense.

Comment

• Yep, been drinking Hamms again. Probably makes me a white supremacist loon. I don't give 2 fucks.

I think I have a pretty good sense of humor but nothing going on gives me that feel good feeling. I'm really worried about what the world is turning into. I joke about being cheap and picking up cans on the side of the road. I do. I'm frugal. I still have more money in the bank then most of you assholes. My shit, no matter how old it is is paid for. I don't owe anybody shit.

Like the Wiz, who I think has given up. I am terminal and probably won't live much longer. Still I'm worried about the country and my family (who are mostly clueless dumbasses). I still want the best for them.

I don't care if you are a loon like Froot, I pedo like CGVt. Live in your parents basement like DSL. Got more money then actual brains like JB. Are an old chess playing Clueless fuck like AA. I would like to kick most of you in the balls.

The country (world) is heading in the wrong direction. You stupid fucks have to admit that,

Please, lets change shit and figure it out. Shits not funny anymore.

PS- I know I can never show my face around here again. I can't be the only one that feels this way?
                          Last edited by foxhopper; May 23, 2023, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Yep, been drinking Hamms again.
                            I was laughing too hard to read anything after this
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump wants to speak with the manager

Comment

• Putin uses a French map from 1670 to justify his belief that Ukraine has no historic right to exist and then lies about what’s even on the map!

Incidentally in 1670 Russia had no outlet to the Baltic Sea. What’s now St. Petersburg was controlled by the Swedish Empire.

Comment

Working...
                                X