No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiz, did you get divorced and are now living in Louisville?

Police said that Williams' roommate had eaten the last Hot Pocket, so he started throwing tiles at him first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Wiz, did you get divorced and are now living in Louisville?

https://www.wlky.com/article/hot-poc...liams/43965711
      If it was over a McRib...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The NAACP has issued a travel advisory for the state of Florida LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Wiz, did you get divorced and are now living in Louisville?

https://www.wlky.com/article/hot-poc...liams/43965711
          Hot Pockets are not worth shooting someone. Now the McRib and McGriddle....hell yeah.
          Attached Files
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm with you on the McGriddle, but the McRib...
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• C'mon CGVT...get right with the gloriousness of the McRib...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crash-

Kari Lake just lost again but don’t worry she’s gonna appeal all she needs $500,000 in the next 24 hours so if you could just donate a mere $500 she’s gonna take this to the next level and win for sure by next summer and she’s totally gonna be installed as Governor and then…

Comment

• 2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• idiots
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Turns out the Belgorod incursion is a pretty big deal and fighting between Russian Partisans and the Russian military and law enforcement continues today. The Kremlin is downplaying the event. Kiev claims to be uninvolved. Kremlin claims that the incursion is a Ukrainian planned distraction from the Russian victory in Ukraine.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                        Turns out the Belgorod incursion is a pretty big deal and fighting between Russian Partisans and the Russian military and law enforcement continues today. The Kremlin is downplaying the event. Kiev claims to be uninvolved. Kremlin claims that the incursion is a Ukrainian planned distraction from the Russian victory in Ukraine.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...egion-continue
                        Likely a distraction from where the actual long-awaited counter-offensive is going to be. And yeah I saw reports they took over another couple border villages inside Belgorod this morning.

Comment

• I think it's high time we sent Rocky Balboa back over there to show the Russians what's up...mofos...

fuck Ivan Drago
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            I think it's high time we sent Rocky Balboa back over there to show the Russians what's up...mofos...

fuck Ivan Drago
                            Rocky IV or Rambo III

Comment

• I believe I said Rocky Balboa not John Rambo...c'mon man. Get real.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Looks as if this dumbass piece of shit needs to find another grift...

​​​​​​https://apnews.com/article/arizona-k...051c41f44abb95

​​​​​​ Judge dismisses Kari Lake’s final claim in election loss for Arizona governor

Comment

Working...
                                X