Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I was going to mention this over the weekend when I saw the full story in NRO. I happened to see an NBC report of the incident with the edited video and it never made sense to me. It starts in the middle when she starts to break down but the viewer has no idea what transpired before that. My first thought was maybe she just worked a long shift or a double, is exhausted, and had a bad moment. Then it turns out it WAS HER BIKE and HAS THE RECEIPT. Great reporting NBC. JFC. Last I saw as of Saturday the video had over 35 million views and casts her as a racist villain. I hope she sues the fuck out of the hospital, NBC, whoever took the video, and anyone else they can think of.
    Yeah, it's not as widespread as the Covington kids bullshit, but it's perhaps even more egregious. It's absolutely fucking disgusting.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The biggest news of the day, of course, is that Josh Freese has been selected to replace the late Taylor Hawkins as the new drummer for the Foo Fighters. Great choice. A pro's pro.

Comment

• All these Progs can beat their woke chests all they want and think they are so DeSanctimonious...yet their POTUS has said far more racist things in his career a PLETHORA of times yet is not called out...yet want to persecute Schembechler over him "liking tweets".

Par for the course.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My heart bleeds for THE_TALENT_. He yearns to discuss this 14th Amendment shit but his fellow cons just wanna talk HILLARY CLINTON, rigged elections, and how Cracker Jack is now Cracker Jill.

poor lil fuckletwat

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I understand the recruiting angle. The thumbnail summary of Sowell's position is what I take issue with. Especially since I can make a pretty strong argument the goddamn President and his entire party belittle actual Jim Crow by comparing massively lenient voting rules to actual Jim Crow. And, you know I'm right. And you hate it.

So, suck it, shitwaffle!!!!
            Also with Biden, you can also get some great video of what would be considered MAGA racist now from the Senate floor and in “Meet the Press” kinda shows.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Also with Biden, you can also get some great video of what would be considered MAGA racist now from the Senate floor and in “Meet the Press” kinda shows.
              Well he grew up next to Jefferson Davis so some embarrassing shit from his younger days is to be expected.

Comment

• Oh, no doubt, AA. But, you know...it's ok because he's The Chairman...

Comment

• So DSL has no defense for The Racist In Chief....the White Supremacist on STEROIDS!!!!!!!!1111????
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No

Comment

• I guess Wiz and Talent have decided to move on from defending their beloved Shemy's passion for racist memes (a troo Michigan Man) to attacking the youthful indiscretions of The Chairman instead. It was the 1890's and a different time.

Comment

• His “midnight basketball” video from the senate floor, for example. Also, from around that time, his “defense of marriage” interview wouldn’t be received well in 2023.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          His “midnight basketball” video from the senate floor, for example. Also, from around that time, his “defense of marriage” interview wouldn’t be received well in 2023.
                          Obama's views on gay marriage from 2008-ish haven't aged terribly well. Any politician who's been around longer than a decade probably has some clunkers on that particular topic.

Also, AA, I believe you are forgetting that Joe learned that gay love was true love in a discussion with his dad outside the high school gym back in 1962. Or maybe that happened when you were still in Scotland, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            I guess Wiz and Talent have decided to move on from defending their beloved Shemy's passion for racist memes (a troo Michigan Man) to attacking the youthful indiscretions of The Chairman instead. It was the 1890's and a different time.
                            I never defended him. I simply am pointing out the blatant hypocrisy which you continue to ignore. But then again...you are a moron.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden and Byrd.jpgCANCEL THE CHAIRMAN!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Also, Sowell isn’t the only African-American to say that about Jim Crow (the segregation part, anyway). Black-owned businesses slowly started to wither on the vine when segregation was removed.

There was a fairly famous Black multi-millionaire in Birmingham named A.G. Gaston who had an empire of businesses that provided to the black community here when they weren’t welcome at white businesses. He was viewed as an Uncle Tom by some Black movement leaders of that era because he didn’t really help societal integration because he knew what it would mean for his businesses and the black community.

He’s an interesting Google if you have some free time.

Comment

Working...
                                X