X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure STFU wouldn't mind...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Btw liney...what is your preferred pronoun?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

How long ago did you work for Disney? Was it IT? Do you have stock?
        You can actually read up on the interwebs on how those people did not want to move to Orlando from Burbank. It's not something made up.

Comment

• I’m sure there are some vocal people who didn’t want to move. I’m also sure there were people who wouldn’t mind and people who wanted to move.

Anyway…

Now answer my questions. How long ago? IT?

I have a good friend who is a high level IT wonk for Disney. You might know him.

Disney stock is another issue. Almost $200/2-years ago, now cut in half. I mean I know the recent overstating of streaming, but it started tanking before that came out.
          Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 19, 2023, 07:16 AM.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• LOL at AA tilting at windmills.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He's a shameless bootlicker.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nah, not tilting really. Just moving on to more important things. I can’t discuss Disney stock with my friend because I don’t wanna end up like Martha Stewart.

But if froot had an opinion… to go from $200 a share to $90 in two years is huge. Is the real level closer to before or after? Because you can make some cash with even a partial rebound.

Likewise, Following AB stock. InBev. It’s at $59, and was at $67 less than a month ago. Just trying to decide when to jump.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just trying to decide when to jump.

I would recommend that when you are close to a cliff...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Today's feelgood story:

Once he heard her second scream, the boy said, he picked up a marble and a rock and launched them at the man who was trying to abduct the 8-year-old.  

The video is worth a watch. He hit the guy at a distance of 200 feet!

ALPENA TOWNSHIP, Mich. — A 13-year-old Michigan boy who used a slingshot to save his 8-year-old sister from an attempted kidnapping said he was “freaking out” and simply reached for something that could stop the attack.

“So I grab my slingshot and open the window and I grab two things — a marble and a gravel rock or something,” Owen Burns told WWTV/WWUP-TV in Cadillac in northern Michigan.

Police said Owen struck the 17-year-old assailant in the head and chest, and his sister was able to get away.

“I was just lucky. He’s just a big target because he’s not like one Pepsi can,” Owen said.

Owen heard a scream while playing video games but figured his sister was just “messing around” with friends. A second scream alarmed him.

“So I looked out the window and saw her being abducted by a person and I’m like freaking out,” Owen said.

State police 1st Lt. John Grimshaw said Owen’s actions were “extraordinary.”

He said the boy saved his sister’s life or at least prevented “something seriously bad happening to her.”

Owen said he had to act.

“If I wasn’t out there and I didn’t hear her scream, then she was gone,” he said.

Comment

• He'll probably be charged with assault now...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not in Alpena Michigan. Chicago or New York? Sure.

Comment

• I've actually been to Alpena. Even they have city sewer services...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

That's what makes it even more stupid. These marketing whiz kids PRESUMED that these mascots would be deemed "racist". These assumed that a specific segment of consumers were soft enough to be "offended" when in reality, at least as you (likely correctly IMHO) concluded, nobody really gave a shit..
                            Personally, I think Mrs. Butterworth's bottle should be redesigned to have her be a 36-24-36 bathing beauty. Probably would hold less syrup, though.

Comment

• No way man...needs to be like Weezy from The Jeffersons baby...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

There's also speculation in the article and elsewhere that Pelosi is one of the prime people encouraging her to NOT resign because they view a resignation as hurting Adam Schiff's chances in the primary. Fuck these people, JFA.​
                                Nancy Pelosi's daughter is also serving as Feinstien's "assistant". Young Pelosi is with Feinstien all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X