Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 345451625_1246513549588084_5255627253839644261_n (1).jpg

Happy Ron Desantis GIF by GIPHY News
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I like Klondike Bars and Eskimo Pies. I’m a fan.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The only problem I have with Klondike bars is they have no stick. You have to eat fast or you end up with a mess.

I loved Eskimo Pies. I'd buy them today if they were still around.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You love all pies...moon pies...eskimo pies...pizza pies...3.1416...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I take it you’ve interviewed all of the people who live in Burbank personally? I will concede that Burbank is quite the paradise. I can see how so many people would never consider leaving.

And, seriously, Cali is crowded, but it’s getting less so. Albeit slowly. 1 out of 100 Californians have moved out since 2020 - or around 900,000 people.

The major driving factor behind the California population decline: Residents leaving for states with lower costs, especially housing.

I worked at Disney for awhile, it was pretty big issue those people did not want to move. But no I didn't interview everyone, so you got me!

Comment

• Froot...were you Goofy or Mickey?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You can never get me in on of those costumes. But the people who get in those costumes have very strict rules, 30 minute limit or something like that.

Comment

• Well you could be Goofy without the costume I bet...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I worked at Disney for awhile, it was pretty big issue those people did not want to move. But no I didn't interview everyone, so you got me!
                    How long ago did you work for Disney? Was it IT? Do you have stock?
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Do you like to watch movies about Gladiators? Ever been in a Turkish Prison?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I used to live in Kissimmee Florida, about 5 miles east of Disney. Lived there for 4 years, and never went to Disney. Not once.

Comment

• So it's your fault!

damn neo-cons
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not a 'neo con'. I've never been in jail or prison.

I'm a "trumper"....

Comment

• Try being a STFUer...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That moniker is already taken

Comment

Working...
                                X