Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    This is apparently making the rounds. Ford made a "Very Gay Raptor" model last year that only showed up in Europe. But rules are rules and I look forward to seeing Kid Rock pump a few thousand bullets into his F-150 in protest.

Ford’s ‘Very Gay Raptor’ Set to Redefine ‘Tough’ at Goodwood | Ford of Europe | Ford Media Center
    Has Kid Rock had gay hate? I wasn't aware of anything except his umbrage with trans spokespeople. Or do you view trans and gay as the same thing or have some reason to believe he does?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That would be your reaction yeah...but the widespread Prog reaction would be what you saw the conservative reaction was to your TransTesticle hero...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you doubt this...just look at the Prog reaction to CNN giving Trump a Town Hall...heh...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Has Kid Rock had gay hate? I wasn't aware of anything except his umbrage with trans spokespeople. Or do you view trans and gay as the same thing or have some reason to believe he does?
          I can't say I know for sure but it wouldn't surprise me. I suspect there is some overlap between people who don't like trans and people who don't like seeing two men kissing on tv.
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; May 18, 2023, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• DSL...can you name all the words in the acronym LGBTQIA2S+?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you cannot...that is proof you are a trannyphobe, homophobe, lesbianphobe, etc
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                DSL...can you name all the words in the acronym LGBTQIA2S+?
                I can tell you what four of the letters stand for. The S-T-F-U

Comment

• What does DSLLT mean?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL loves tacos

Comment

• Seemed pretty fucking obvious that something more than Shingles was going on

Ms. Feinstein’s frail appearance was a result of several complications after she was hospitalized for shingles in February, some of which she has not publicly disclosed. The shingles spread to her face and neck, causing vision and balance impairments and facial paralysis known as Ramsay Hunt syndrome. The virus also brought on a previously unreported case of encephalitis, a rare but potentially debilitating complication of shingles, according to two people familiar with the senator’s diagnosis who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe it.

Characterized by swelling of the brain, post-shingles encephalitis can leave patients with lasting memory or language problems, sleep disorders, bouts of confusion, mood disorders, headaches and difficulties walking. Older patients tend to have the most trouble recovering. And even before this latest illness, Ms. Feinstein had already suffered substantial memory issues that had raised questions about her mental capacity.​​

Feinstein Frailer Than Ever After Illness, But Unwilling to Leave Senate - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

There's also speculation in the article and elsewhere that Pelosi is one of the prime people encouraging her to NOT resign because they view a resignation as hurting Adam Schiff's chances in the primary. Fuck these people, JFA.​

Comment

DSL loves tacos
                        Very close.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I can't say I know for sure but it wouldn't surprise me. I suspect there is some overlap between people who don't like trans and people who don't like seeing two men kissing on tv.
                          I don't think of gay and trans as being the same thing, I don't hate either group, but they are different to me. I also believe that Dylan's trans persona is likely an act. It comes off as a caricature and I think invites ridicule/hate. But who knows, maybe Kid Rock does hate gays. Maybe he wouldn't see Lord of the Rings because the actor playing Gandolf is gay?
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I don't think of gay and trans as being the same thing, I don't hate either group, but they are different to me. I also believe that Dylan's trans persona is likely an act. It comes off as a caricature and I think invites ridicule/hate. But who knows, maybe Kid Rock does hate gays. Maybe he wouldn't see Lord of the Rings because the actor playing Gandolf is gay?
                            That's fine, they aren't the same thing. All I'm saying is that a lot of the people offended by Dylan Mulvaney are also offended by Pride flags. And yeah, Dylan's playacting as a "woman" can be obnoxious.

Comment

• Whether DSL is gay or a tranny makes no difference to me either...he is welcome here...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

That's fine, they aren't the same thing. All I'm saying is that a lot of the people offended by Dylan Mulvaney are also offended by Pride flags. And yeah, Dylan's playacting as a "woman" can be obnoxious.
                                I am sure that may be true, but when you said he had to shoot the pride flag truck I assumed that Kid Rock had come out as ant-gay/pride flags, too. Apparently, he hasn't. You are just assuming he would or will or feels that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X