No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent ratings so far for the NBA playoffs.

Comment

• That's all fine and good but what's it have to do with America's Governor Ron DeSantis' latest victory? I think this is called the "Keep Kids Safe From Psychotic Weirdos" bill.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/2023...ns-drag-shows/

Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a series of bills on Wednesday taking aim at transgender treatments for minors, pronouns in schools, bathroom use and keeping children out of drag shows.

“We are not doing the pronoun Olympics in Florida,” DeSantis said during an event at a Christian school in Tampa. “It’s not happening here.”

“We are going to remain a refuge of sanity and a citadel of normalcy, and kids should have an upbringing that reflects that,” DeSantis said.

This man needs to be in the White House like yesterday.

Last edited by Mike; May 17, 2023, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• kinda surpised me phoenix and phillys coach got the ax--well not so much phillys I think this is his 3rd or 4th time

phoenix that guy has done well with that team since taking over a loser team

i think waters is good, not a fan of the other two

although i heard gutfeld brought up election fraud last night

dominion supposedly was part of tuckers ouster

imagine murdoch would have some thin skin about that

i think jim whats his face on CNN is the only one with the balls to say trump was right all along

Comment

• meanwhile back in the senate

Comment

• Doc Rivers has an overall great record as a coach. Something like 15+ straight winning seasons with the Celtics, Clippers, and 76ers. But his record in the playoffs ain't good and bad in Game 7s in particular.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
              In his defense, his views make just as much sense now as they did before the stroke.

Comment

• It seems like Wernicke’s Aphasia. It absolutely can happen with brain injury, including stroke.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• image.jpg​Bud’s latest bottle. lol. Just make a public apology so your base will start drinking your fizzy pond water again.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ”We’ll never try sell our piss water to trans again! We swear! Or gays or even WOMEN!! Please come back to Bud Light, you brutishly strong, aggressively masculine Alphas! We are SOOO sorry!”

AA tosses the Coors Light he's been drinking in the trash, an emotional look on his face

time will crawl GIF

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      ”We’ll never try sell our piss water to trans again! We swear! Or gays or even WOMEN!! Please come back to Bud Light, you brutishly strong, aggressively masculine Alphas! We are SOOO sorry!”

AA tosses the Coors Light he's been drinking in the trash, an emotional look on his face
                      Nah. But something like, “Our message that Bud Light is just frat boy beer and that we wanted to go in a direction away from our loyal fans was incredibly stupid and I guarantee that it won’t happen again. This Bud’s for you. Now please start buying our fermented chemical plant runoff again.”

Well, maybe not the last sentence, but the rest would probably work.

Comment

• Was expecting at least a like for the Godfather 3 gif.

Comment

• Because saying anything directly anti trans would have consequences, but honestly, it would be better for their ex-base than what they have going on now. The question is how savvy is the trans crowd they are pissing off? Do they know Stella and ShockTop are Bud brands? Even so, Bud Light was the cash cow. How much of an issue would it be if Hoegaarden took a dip? I don’t know, but the apology I penned earlier may avoid it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Was expecting at least a like for the Godfather 3 gif.
                            I do not recognize GF3 in any forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I do not recognize GF3 in any forum.
                              Generally well-advised. Films I choose to not recognize include: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Blair Witch 2, Jaws the Revenge, Police Academy 7: Mission to Moscow, and the abominable Home Alone 4, starring French Stewart.

Comment

• At least you didn’t mention “National Treasure”.

Comment

Working...
                                X