Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

No one will be charged. It’s more of a systemic thing. The FBI looks bad. Like a political arm in a third-world. Not impartial professionals. It noted the disparate treatment of Trump and the fraudulent Russia claims vs how HRC investigations were handled.

The way the FBI/DOJ acted and in concert with a willing media shaped what Americans viewed as iron clad truth. It’s embarrassing and dangerous for America.
    It also goes to the thought of the FBI helped defeat Trump and definitely helped Biden win 2020. They must be eradicated and wiped clean

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Now you've crossed the line buttcheese...
      Have you ever admitted that you ran the only Missouri-themed sports bar in Lincoln and had to sell because you kept getting firebombed? Had a big Fathead of Chase Daniel right by the front door.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

It also goes to the thought of the FBI helped defeat Trump and definitely helped Biden win 2020. They must be eradicated and wiped clean
        What'd they do to help Biden win? Decline to lie about voter fraud?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Have you ever admitted that you ran the only Missouri-themed sports bar in Lincoln and had to sell because you kept getting firebombed? Had a big Fathead of Chase Daniel right by the front door.
          You are dead to me.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So do all the people who won Pulitzers for their sterling work on reporting Russiagate...have to give the awards back...being as though the whole story was kinda....uh...hooey?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

What'd they do to help Biden win? Decline to lie about voter fraud?
              He’s gonna say that continued rumors about Russia took a toll. If you tell a lie often enough, it tends to become accepted. Etc, etc.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

He’s gonna say that continued rumors about Russia took a toll. If you tell a lie often enough, it tends to become accepted. Etc, etc.
                I mean, ok. But IMO Trump lost reelection because he handled covid and the summer riots terribly, not because his "pristine" reputation had been tainted four years prior. If you asked Independents why they voted against Trump I doubt "I think he colluded with Russia" would be at the top of the list for many.

Comment

• Russiagate hooey combined with the hiding of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate...along many fronts...yeah...they kinda had an impact...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm still wondering why DSL voted for a white supremacist...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think the beef with the FBI is mostly how they handled the Hunter laptop situation. They literally had agents meet with Mark Zuckerberg to imply that it was a Russian disinformation op to discourage dissemination of the story.

Now, would it have mattered? Dunno, but it certainly was an effort by federal law enforcement to help a particular candidate.
                      Last edited by Mike; May 16, 2023, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• Owner and operator of the largest, most sinister crime family in America today

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Comment

• EFZ

...and he's a white supremacist as well!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I think the beef with the FBI is mostly how they handled the Hunter laptop situation. They literally had agents meet with Mark Zuckerberg to imply that it was a Russian disinformation op to discourage dissemination of the story.

Now, would it have mattered? Dunno, but it certainly was an effort by federal law enforcement to help a particular candidate.
                            I think this is fair so long as we also acknowledge the FBI has its own factions. The conservative faction, maybe angry about the Russia stuff that was happening behind the scenes, forced Comey to announce 11 days before the election that Hillary was under investigation (again). That went nowhere.

Comment

I mean, ok. But IMO Trump lost reelection because he handled covid and the summer riots terribly, not because his "pristine" reputation had been tainted four years prior. If you asked Independents why they voted against Trump I doubt "I think he colluded with Russia" would be at the top of the list for many.
                              First, I don’t disagree that it’s not a reason he lost (but that is what he’ll say, regardless), but I am not sure that I agree that he handled Covid or Floyd riots terribly.

With Covid, it was way more than Trump. Infrastructure for PH had not been a priority in decades and with the virus, we were kinda making it up as we went along. He did help enable a quick vaccine, but no one, not even public health and epidemiology professionals, had a clear strategy or path.

With Floyd, I guess he could have had more appeals to the rioters to “stop and give peace a chance” but I don’t believe that the rioters would find much currency in a heart-to-heart speech from Trump. He certainly couldn’t send in the Army to stop rioters.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Different note it's been reported that the Comer informant that's "gone missing" is an Israeli named Gal Luft. He has an international warrant out for his arrest for arms smuggling and was detained in Cyprus earlier this year. Now he's gone off the grid. But it's all a frame-up, you see, to get rid of him cuz he has all this incriminating evidence on THE BIDEN CRIME FAMILY.

Israeli professor wanted in the US for weapons trafficking goes missing in Cyprus | The Times of Israel

Comment

Working...
                                X