No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words from the White Supremacist himself...Joe Biden...

While insulting such a sizable segment of our population, Biden actually went further. He referred to this group of people as “Latinx,” which is a term invented by woke academics who objected to gender-specific words in the Spanish language.
    Just 3% of Latinos use “Latinx” to describe themselves and less than a quarter have even heard of the term, according to the Pew Research Center. Many find it to be an offensive bastardization of the Spanish language.
    Here, Biden is almost certainly unaware of what he’s saying and has simply repeated what a liberal on his staff has instructed him to say. But there are plenty of examples where Biden should not receive the benefit of the doubt.
    In the same breath as his “Latinx” comment, Biden lectured about the fears that blacks may have of the vaccine, attempting to point to historically shameful episodes when they were subjected to inhumane medical experiments.
    “They are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” Biden said.
    In this, he confused legendary World War II fighter pilots with a long, notorious governmental study of syphilis among black men—the Tuskegee Experiment.
    It does not take much effort to imagine the media’s reaction if Donald Trump had mangled so many racial issues in one press conference.
    Examples dating back to his campaign for president (and earlier) abound.
    On Charlamagne Tha God’s popular morning radio show in May 2020, Biden infamously asserted to the largely black audience that if they were unsure of whether to vote for him or Trump, then “you ain’t black!
    Then in August 2020, Biden told a gathering of black and Hispanic journalists that “unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
    Taken together, these statements clearly suggest that Biden believes all black people think alike.
    In the same interview, responding to a question on whether he had taken a cognitive test, Biden angrily fired back with the suggestion that the black reporter was a drug addict.
    “That’s like saying you . . . before you got in this program, you’re take [sic] a test whether you’re taking cocaine or not,” Biden said. “What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?”
    Put these words into Mitch McConnell’s mouth and try to envision how long he’d be allowed to remain in the Senate, let alone in a leadership position.
    But Biden has been getting away with this for years.
    In 2010, he warmly eulogized Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” and that “the Senate is a lesser place for his going.”
    In 2007, he referred to Barack Obama as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”
    In 2006, he said, “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”
    Way back in 1977, he said that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”
    Of course, he infamously worked with segregationist senators to oppose that mandatory busing, which decades later led to the strongest moment in Kamala Harris’s campaign for president, when she blasted him as having personally impacted her as a young girl.
    And over the course of his entire career, he had kind words to say about staunchly segregationist senators.
    Any one of these statements or episodes would have been enough to sink the political career of any conservative in Washington, D.C., against whom tenuous accusations of racism are commonplace and occur almost daily.

But Joe Biden, who has a lifetime of them, is now president of the United States. On some days and in some ways, it must be good to be on the left.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So by the logic of Joe Biden...Joe Biden is the biggest threat to democracy in America.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

They believe it though. They have said it on multiple occasions now.

White Supremacy is the new Witchcraft.
        With politicians: Never attribute to honest conviction or belief what can be explained by manipulation and pandering to remain elected and in control.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• CGVT...why did you vote for a white supremacist? Are YOU a white supremacist?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Doesnt matter if he is panderimg at the HBCUs bottom line is he pissed off a helluva lot more whites then he did blacks.
            Drugs kill a hundred thousand
            black on blacks kill 50000
            white supremists kill maybe 10
            The white supremicist marine evidently is well over 2 million in his go fund me
            have to disagree--I think a grand jury would have indicted him. If bragg can get the votes to win an election he can get the votes to indict a white kid in NYC
            and 5 time emmy winner sharrtl atkisson weighs in on elction fraud on her show full measure

(WATCH) 2020 Election Questions | Sharyl Attkisson

Comment

• One thing that is very much not pandering -- the Progs absolutely detest America. They hate capitalism and they hate opposition freedom. And they have to tear down the greatness of America before they can build their own, well, "paradise." So, "white supremacist" country is part and parcel to that. It may be pandering to a HBCU crowd, but there are very much a strong -- perhaps plurality -- on the Left that is absolutely of the mind that America is awful. And they run things for the Ds.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                So by the logic of Joe Biden...Joe Biden is the biggest threat to democracy in America.
                Those proud boys are still a menace and real threat to the national security. Don't forget the Charlottesville tiki bozos. I worry about them every day and night.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  CGVT...why did you vote for a white supremacist? Are YOU a white supremacist?
                  Didn't the Democratic Party found the KKK. Also, they where alway pro slavery and Jim Crow laws. When did the switch happen where they became anti anti white supremists.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Didn't the Democratic Party found the KKK. Also, they where alway pro slavery and Jim Crow laws. When did the switch happen where they became anti anti white supremists.
                    The switch happened between the start of the New Deal and the end of the 60's (for the most part). The two parties have never been absolutely stagnant and have changed positions constantly. Look at how different the Bush era Republican Party was compared to the Trump version and that's a difference of not even a decade. The Republicans used to be the party of free trade and now they are the more protectionist of the two.

For most of the era between its Founding and the Great Depression the Republican Party was the more "progressive" of the two on social issues, except maybe when it came to immigration.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Jesse Helms and Strom Thurmond were Democrats...until the parties switched ideologies and they became Republicans with the rest of the racists.

This is a very quick overview.

An overview of the realignment of the Republican Party and Democratic Party and how they flipped ideologies of liberal and conservative over the course of US History.

This is a little deeper dive

The US political parties, now called Democrats and Republicans, switched platform planks, ideologies, and members many times in American history.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Did Klondike never open a history book? Read up on the civil rights movement and the southern strategy. FFS

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Did Klondike never open a history book? Read up on the civil rights movement and the southern strategy. FFS
                          It's even simpler than that. If your guy's supporters carry Nazi and Confederate flags, you are assuredly on the wrong side

128849360_web1_stilp-3.jpg
                          Last edited by CGVT; May 15, 2023, 05:37 PM.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Velly interesting.. one thing's for sure is how much both parties have been in Flux throughout the ages. Until now where the partisan two party system is dominant and unshakable.

But seriously, the nazi symbol does not hold much weight with me. Its a joke and bozos who are involved with that are just irrelevant and most likely once prison members. I dont worry about neo nazis as much as I do antifa which is not much. I'm sure they exist but are more a joke. And not to be confused with mental disorderly wackos who use it as a mental disease tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

It's even simpler than that. If your guy's supporters carry Nazi and Confederate flags, you are assuredly on the wrong side

128849360_web1_stilp-3.jpg
                              And a communist Soviet hammer and sickle. Three divergent political ideologies. It’s like whomever made that flag did so as a gag.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

And a communist Soviet hammer and sickle. Three divergent political ideologies. It’s like whomever made that flag did so as a gag.
                                It could be.

It could be Antifa trying to make Trump look bad.

Regardless, I probably could have picked a better example.

Comment

Working...
                                X