X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ian a tranny lover like DSL?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Read somewhere that the marine had that guy in a choke hold for 2 min 45 sec . Certainly toxicology will benefit the defense--guy in his mid 30's shouldnt be dead of asphyxia unless theres a whole lot of other stuff going on.

Far as the 81 million votes biden got--I have no doubt that trump got 74 million votes but I guarentee there werent 74 million voters

theres a lot of people who voted who didn't know they voted on both sides. Mail in ballots/absentee etc maybe a necessary evil but it can and will be corrupted

like em or hate em you have to admire what trump did on CNN--epic meltdowns by scarborugh and andersen and the view msnbc etc.

Comment

• The autopsy could tell us a lot more as to why this guy died...let's just hope that isn't being buried like the Nashville shooter Manifesto...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          Read somewhere that the marine had that guy in a choke hold for 2 min 45 sec . Certainly toxicology will benefit the defense--guy in his mid 30's shouldnt be dead of asphyxia unless theres a whole lot of other stuff going on.

Far as the 81 million votes biden got--I have no doubt that trump got 74 million votes but I guarentee there werent 74 million voters

theres a lot of people who voted who didn't know they voted on both sides. Mail in ballots/absentee etc maybe a necessary evil but it can and will be corrupted

like em or hate em you have to admire what trump did on CNN--epic meltdowns by scarborugh and andersen and the view msnbc etc.
          download.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yer right...there was no election interference at all...laptop from hell.png
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Crash,

It doesn’t matter, really. Neely could have a ton of comorbidities and stage 4 pancreatic cancer, but if Penny hastened his death by even one minute, he’s on the same hook.

Or at least that is what I was told. IANAL.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He's gonna get convicted. There is no way they are gonna let this guy walk...in NY...no f'n way.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  So...CGVT...you do realize that Hillary still claims that the 2016 election was stolen due to election interference...do you call that a cult as well? Hell DJT was impeached due to that completely debunked story...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You mean Hillary, the candidate that conceded on election night?

got it

"Last night I called Donald Trump and congratulated him on winning this election"

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      You mean Hillary, the candidate that conceded on election night?

got it

"Last night I called Donald Trump and congratulated him on winning this election"

And then she retracted the concession. She has called Trump an "illegitimate President" many times since that election

Comment

• She conceded...then has insisted for the last 7 years that it was stolen...and that DJT was an illegitimate POTUS....still to this day...and in fact paid for a dirty dossier that was unverified to get a FISA warrant...which would land most in jail...but thanks to her IT team...she was able to destroy the evidence...

So...is that cultish?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• PAHDS

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              She conceded...then has insisted for the last 7 years that it was stolen...and that DJT was an illegitimate POTUS....still to this day...and in fact paid for a dirty dossier that was unverified to get a FISA warrant...which would land most in jail...but thanks to her IT team...she was able to destroy the evidence...

So...is that cultish?
                              She did NOT concede on election night. Instead, she made her campaign manager, who looked a helluva lot like Gollum, go out at 2am and tell her supporters to "go home". It was incredibly classless, and downright cowardly.

It was also hysterical. Outside of watching osu's defense get shredded the last two seasons, it's easily the best November TV moment of the last decade.

Comment

• HRC and DJT are two sides of the same coin.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X