No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent yearns for my attention this morning. I will deny him and drive his thirst harder.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Justice for criminals seems to be the Prog way.
      Vigilante justice and contempt for the courts. That's the con way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Talent yearns for my attention this morning. I will deny him and drive his thirst harder.
        I would like to publicly declare here that I will not judge DSL for his obvious homoerotic fantasies.

You do you, DSL.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The prog media is turning this into another George Floyd...and the murder (manslaughter) of an innocent Micheal Jackson impersonator...but the guy was a complete scumbag who had been arrested 40 times...many for violent crimes against women and the elderly. He was creating a major disturbance yet again that led to many passengers being fearful...I'm not saying the guy deserved it...I guess the jury will have to decide if it was excessive. This seems more like a Bernie Goetz than a MSP Cop situation...but the Prog Media gonna Prog...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            ​​Every time one of you jackholes votes democrat, you're voting for this.

Del Rio.jpg
            Well at least this pic is from the current administration That chucklefuck Wiz used one from 2018 yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I would like to publicly declare here that I will not judge DSL for his obvious homoerotic fantasies.

You do you, DSL.
              I know I'm among friends. This is a safe space.

Comment

• image.png
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• See? The man wants a job.

Which of you elderly goobers is volunteering to come out of retirement and go pick strawberries for 45 cents an hour so we don't have to tolerate illegals in the US anymore?

Comment

• Another one who really needs to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      See? The man wants a job.

Which of you elderly goobers is volunteering to come out of retirement and go pick strawberries for 45 cents an hour so we don't have to tolerate illegals in the US anymore?
                      I'll do it for 50 cents an hour but I get to keep the ones that miss the buckets...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sometimes I ask myself...I say "THE_WIZARD_...is DSL really this stupid...or is it an act"...well...today ladies...I think we got that answered...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I'll do it for 50 cents an hour but I get to keep the ones that miss the buckets...
                          Sold but it's BYOB (bring your own bucket)

Comment

• Can I write that off as a business expense?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh you're being paid entirely under the table. No need to file taxes.

Comment

• Aren't the strawberries getting picked just fine with the number of illegals we currently have?

Comment

Working...
                                X