No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's why I thought you guys were crazy when you were acting like Trump was yesterday's news and we were dumb to keep on bringing him up. Tiny D can't compete with that earned media.

Also, cable news shouldn't be rooted in for ratings. Politics should be fucking boring.

Also some great news for everyone. Don't let anyone tell you the US is not great
    Labor shortages and shifting expectations lead to improvement for millions, survey shows

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

This is what you jackholes are voting for every time you vote for a Republican
      So?

Comment

• How about the list of abhorrent shit that the 36% Biden lovers vote for...let's list that...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 30k captures in 3 days now...nice work Joe...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            It's why I thought you guys were crazy when you were acting like Trump was yesterday's news and we were dumb to keep on bringing him up. Tiny D can't compete with that earned media.

Also, cable news shouldn't be rooted in for ratings. Politics should be fucking boring.

Also some great news for everyone. Don't let anyone tell you the US is not great
            Wait! What? This guy can't compete? The hell you say?

Happy Ron Desantis GIF by GIPHY News
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Biden Crime.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• shame-is-not-a-word-in-their-vocabulary-v0-qr3vo1lx42za1.webp
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

No it's not.
                  I think you are in the minority Mike. The trend for candidates is to become more Trump like than less. I think the Michigan GOP is a microcosm of what's happening. Maybe after he leaves the scene they change or if they get totally obliterated in 2024. Most parties change tact after an election loss like 2020 but the GOP wants more of Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

No it's not.
                    Don't kid yourself. That is exactly what you are voting for because that is what they are bringing everywhere they are in power.

Comment

Don't kid yourself. That is exactly what you are voting for because that is what they are bringing everywhere they are in power.

So?

Comment

Who else has a law like this one proposed in Alabama? I also don’t live in Alabama. I’m also not a single issue voter and abortion is far down my list of priorities.

Comment

• Abortion is a losing issue for the General Election. The R's better get that message.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of "what you vote for" -- a stunning letter from a true D State Prosecutor in Cook County who can take no more: https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/...linois-i-quit/

Of note:

And yet, I’m leaving. Why could that be? The simple fact is that this state and county have set themselves on a course to disaster. And the worst part is that the agency for whom I work has backed literally every policy change that had the predictable, and predicted, outcome of more crime and more people getting hurt.

Bond reform designed to make sure no one stays in jail while their cases are pending with no safety net to handle more criminals on the streets, shorter parole periods, lower sentences for repeat offenders, the malicious and unnecessary prosecution of law-enforcement officers, overuse of diversion programs, intentionally not pursuing prosecutions for crimes lawfully on the books after being passed by our legislature and signed by a governor, all of these so-called reforms have had a direct negative impact, with consequences that will last for a generation.
                            Not much new there. Progs want to help criminals at the expense of the law-abiding. That's what you get when you vote D -- Chicago. Or California.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Abortion is a losing issue for the General Election. The R's better get that message.
                              The animating force of the GOP since Reagan has been abortion. That single issue galvanized the evangelical vote. You may think single issue voting is dumb, but the GOP has relied on those reliable voters. And those single issue voters have rewarded the GOP.

It's a much better issue for the GOP when Roe v Wade is law of the land. There is no messaging around abortion being a bad issue for the general election for the long term. It's probably like that until the framework of Roe V Wade is replicated. I'm not sure what the message would be to mitigate the abortion issue. Lindsey Graham has floated a 15 week national ban but that's a pro choice proposal in some of the activists minds.

Comment

• After watching the CNN town hall say what you want at least he answers the questions without a bunch of mumbo jumbo

Just drill baby was one of his best answers.
                                I think he was honest with his answers about the access hollywood tape and the rape charges and believable
                                I think hes not committed about the abortion time limit but good answer about why roe vs wade needed to go away
                                I think hes FOS about his 24hour answers to end the ukraine war but he saved it with who he wants to win answer
                                the 1/6 answers dont move the meter much for the voters even though it has the left salivating
                                the election denier answers arent gonna benefit him any
                                But whether you hate him or like him he showed up took control of the situation made CNN and the AOCs of the worlds heads explode
                                As for rural america who works for a living he hits all the right notes

and this dude is somebody id look hard at VP

And I did start looking at certain social websites other then twitter and have settled on stfu.org and esad.com
                                Last edited by crashcourse; May 11, 2023, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X