No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well as an oppressed German-Irish Catholic...I want my reparations also...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• pssst... it's not about race or oppression...it's just another redistribution of wealth...

Had to note that for the Progs here
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just a quick inquiry here about reparations.

Where does the money come from to pay these? I'm assuming taxes?

So, if they come from tax proceeds, and we assume that all working African-Americans pay taxes, aren't they paying their own reparations?

---

As far as this racist white guy is concerned, the only reparations I'd even consider supporting would be to Native Americans. I think they have more of a valid case than AA's do. AA's had the option of returning to their homelands after being freed from slavery. Most chose to stay here.

Native Americans had no such option. It was the reservation or nothing.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Rs aren't going along with reparations. Full. Stop..
          It doesn't matter if Republicans are a minority party.

Comment

• Well, that was in response to your suggestion that Rs would just go quietly into the night on reparations. They will not.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Just a quick inquiry here about reparations.

Where does the money come from to pay these? I'm assuming taxes?

So, if they come from tax proceeds, and we assume that all working African-Americans pay taxes, aren't they paying their own reparations?

---

As far as this racist white guy is concerned, the only reparations I'd even consider supporting would be to Native Americans. I think they have more of a valid case than AA's do. AA's had the option of returning to their homelands after being freed from slavery. Most chose to stay here.

Native Americans had no such option. It was the reservation or nothing.
              The money comes from white businesses and white tax payers.. do you see where this is going.. it will cause more segregation and racial upheaval as white business owners and tax payers will move out of said reparations communities. Leaving a lot of unrest and despondency in its wake.

Comment

• Redistribution of wealth. Just one more way to accomplish to each according to his ability...yada yada yada...Prog Utopia...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Reparations are not going anywhere. Especially on a national level (even Sen Bernie Sanders would not touch it directly).

In California I suspect Gov. Newsom will pull strings behind the scenes to kill it.
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• They need to find more palatable ways to redistribute wealth...you know...a more fair way to confiscate wealth from the producers to the non-producers...reparations are just a tad too radical...even for the extreme loons...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I always get a kick out of the Boomers on Medicare wanting to cut everyone else. The Boomers never fail to disappoint.

Comment

• ...I mention loon...and froot shows up...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          They need to find more palatable ways to redistribute wealth...you know...a more fair way to confiscate wealth from the producers to the non-producers...reparations are just a tad too radical...even for the extreme loons...
                          Yes. But I would have thought using a Transgendered Navy Seaperson in a recruiting ad would have been a tad too radical, too.

Or encouraging illegal migration of 11-15 million lawbreakers for that matter.

Comment

• Solid points Geezer....and never underestimate the power of the loons on MSM in Amerika...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m for reparations as long as you meet criteria:

The one requirement is that either you or your parents had to be *slaves in a US (or CSA) state that sanctioned it.

If you qualify, you get the money. And it is possible that some would collect. So if your father was born to a slave household in early 1865 and he fathered you at the age of 70 (meaning you were born in 1935), then you get some cash. Sure you’re 88 now, but that’s Joe Biden age range.

Everyone else does not qualify.

(*Chattel slavery. Parents born after ratification of the 13th Amendment do not qualify).

Some limitations apply. Void were prohibited. Batteries not included.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X