No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either get in there and win the fucker or GTFO...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      AA your response is solid. We're just going to disagree on the order of importance of checking Russian imperial intentions and a change in the present world order compared to border and immigration issues that I agree are significant.
      Yeah, we won’t agree. I mean I respect your opinion, but if tomorrow we returned to a full 1988 Soviet bloc, I STILL think it would hold less potential risk than 15, 20, 25 million illegals draining resources. The thing is, if we could stop at 25 million illegals, it would be something we could plan for and hopefully overcome, but that number will just keep getting higher until something is done or until our resources are spent. And if the percentage of people paying federal taxes continues to go down, and those on the dole (legal and illegal) continues to go up, well, the math just ain’t mathing.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Let's shore up our own borders before worrying about paying back Ukraine for the Biden Family Crime Syndicate's sins...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you would shore up a stfu.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes?

Comment

• horrible
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Yeah, we won’t agree. I mean I respect your opinion, but if tomorrow we returned to a full 1988 Soviet bloc, I STILL think it would hold less potential risk than 15, 20, 25 million illegals draining resources. The thing is, if we could stop at 25 million illegals, it would be something we could plan for and hopefully overcome, but that number will just keep getting higher until something is done or until our resources are spent. And if the percentage of people paying federal taxes continues to go down, and those on the dole (legal and illegal) continues to go up, well, the math just ain’t mathing.
                      I agree with this. It's one thing to have mass immigration when it's more or less "sink or swim." It's another to have mass immigration when the stated policy objectives of the Ds is to grant everyone welfare state access regardless of citizenship or immigration status. That's the double whammy.

The Chairman's immigration policies have produed record-setting illegal immigration. It's not even remotely close. Whether that's good or bad -- well, people can make the case either way. But the underlying fact really ought not be disputed. This isn't a "R-created issue." DJT's policies were effective. This is The Chairman and the Ds creating this issue. And, of course, it doesn't play for them so instead of making the case, they deny it exists or, almost impossibly, blame Rs.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Right now, our known illegal population will surpass the entire population -every man, woman, and child- in the state of Ohio by the end of the month. It’s shocking and it’s getting worse. This exponential growth is unsustainable; undebatable.

I am well off and old. It won’t come to a critical mass in my life. My kids and grandkids? Yeah, that’s a different story.

Comment

• And I am not anti-immigrant. As many here know, my entire family are relatively recent Americans, but when we came, the only “social program” was either work or go hungry. Things have changed in the last 113 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Right now, our known illegal population will surpass the entire population -every man, woman, and child- in the state of Ohio by the end of the month. It’s shocking and it’s getting worse. This exponential growth is unsustainable; undebatable.

I am well off and old. It won’t come to a critical mass in my life. My kids and grandkids? Yeah, that’s a different story.
                            I know. It's almost if someone planed the whole thing. What is that. To replace the white voting process with non white votes. And who is the one who started all this with his remarks in the presidential campaign. I believe he said everyone in the world can cross our boarders and be accepted with open arms.. Now that he's president, he's done everything to hide from those words. What a coward.. and what a bum.

Comment

• Democrats vs Republicans, the difference true to this day

Comment

• Some awful photos and video floating around of the outlet mall mass shooting. Don’t dig too deep looking for info unless prepared to see some bad stuff. Sounds like at least 9 dead.

Video of dead shooter appears to be Hispanic dressed in all black with tactical gear and multiple weapons. Tattoo on hand that I couldn’t make out.

Comment

Working...
                                X