Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Trannies, cocks, you've got a lot on your mind, Wiz.

Actually that's the proper American message to King Charles and his "coronation". One small thing Biden's gotten right. I see where Trump angrily demanded Biden show Charles respect and attend the coronation as just another lackey serf. President Deals would no doubt bow his head deeply and kiss His Royal Majesty's feet as he walked past.

Charles has had a rough go of it relating to Presidents recently. Obama polite enough but that nasty subject of colonialism always threatening to pop up. Trump a boorish buffoon. Biden an angry Irishman. Not Charles' preferred company. He appears to get along with ugly hags quite well if Camilla's any indication so maybe he would've gotten on marvelously with the PAH.
    Fuck the Brits. We beat their asses in 1783...tied them in 1812...fuck em.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Cons love grievance. Without the excuse to be a miserable shit to the rest of humanity, what else do cons have to live for? Nothing.

Cons also love dysfunctional government. If the govt ever did anything well, it would call into question their entire ideology. Therefore govt must be sabotaged at every turn.
      Well, can you name something that the government does better than the private sector?

Make war? Not so much anymore with contractors bearing the brunt of war fighting. Education?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Fox has custody of that footage, so it stands to reason that it got out on purpose.

My guess is that they leaked it thinking that it would make him look bad, instead of humanizing him and showing that he is a friendly guy with a sense of humor. Those leaks have backfired big time.
        are those videos available online? I can see Tucker calling a girl "yummy".

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

are those videos available online? I can see Tucker calling a girl "yummy".
          Someone claimed Media Matters may have taken them down but I didn’t care enough to verify.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            AZ Supreme Court orders hearing on Kari Lake's signature verification issue, denies attorney fees | Just The News

Attourney general race looks much more likely to flip however. Hamaday was down by 300 when they decided to quit counting votes and declare Mayes the winner., Problem was they still had 13000 votes that hadmnt been counted

surprised not more commentary on the marine choking out the homeless dude

24 subway deaths without fanfare in the last year now suddenly theres fanfare--wonder why​
            As a resident of Maricopa Co for 6 months of the year, I do hope the AGs race is straightened out. I doubt Kari Lake will prevail, but 300,000 unverified mail votes is a large number, and the SC telling the trial court to get a move on is good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Fuck the Brits. We beat their asses in 1783...tied them in 1812...fuck em.
              Saved their asses in 1914 and 1940 to boot. Fuck the Brits.

Comment

• Well, 1917 and 1941.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Read Rick Atkinson’s WWII trilogy about a decade ago. Was not aware of how many high level US military officials disliked or distrusted Churchill. Many of them thought he was manipulating FDR into helping the Brits reclaim empire from the Nazis and Japanese versus defeating them. I guess the Navy and Ernest J. King especially didn’t trust him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Saved their asses in 1914 and 1940 to boot. Fuck the Brits.
                    This dude is probably mad the Brits were fighting the Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

This dude is probably mad the Brits were fighting the Nazis.
                      Geezer, no. Hannibal, yes.

Comment

• New record sentence in a Jan 6th case. This dude had a lengthy criminal history.

Comment

• Too bad they don't take on crime in our cities like they do for Jan 6 defendants...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

New record sentence in a Jan 6th case. This dude had a lengthy criminal history.

Now get the damn Cheeto. You know. The guy that caused the bullshit.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Now get the damn Cheeto. You know. The guy that caused the bullshit.
                              the-biden-crime-family-02_471-430-min.png
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X