Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    In more serious matters, the progs' plan to Make America Poor Again...

This asshole won't give up the numbers because he knows if he does, it would be completely self-defeating. Lesson for the kids out there: When someone proposes an idea that will cost trillions of dollars but cannot define the benefit, it's a fucking scam.

I saw an estimate of the total worth of all assets in the US that came to $ 93 Trillion as of 2022. We are going to spend $ 50T in the next 27 years. That is about $ 2T per year. That is from a Federal budget of roughly $ 4.5T per year now.?

And the vast majority of this spending will be directed toward D donors. What a scam.

Comment

• The D party is the party of scams...Covid...Green Energy...Biden Family...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I guess I really SHOULD be pissed at AB for taking away my god-given right to mock people who enjoy Bud Light by trying to change their clientele to folks more respectable.

BTW, it's not comparable to the recent nose dive but this young marketing exec who screwed up replaced a dude who also got fired (if I read correctly). Sales of Bud Light had been declining steadily since the mid-2010s. So sticking with the loyal rednecks who drink your swill was not going to be a long-term solution. They tried to mix it up, failed, them's the breaks.
        Quit making excuses, DSL. And I feel sorry for you if you think the "Trans community" is more respectable than redneck beer drinkers.

It goes to show that those who vote progressive do so in order to "feel" superior. Talk to any teacher. They will eventually answer political policy questions with "...you just don't understand".

Comment

• Nailed it Geezer.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

The consequence of the ad exec saying what she said will get more people to drink Miller Lite and Miller Lite just tastes better. If I’m guzzling a mass produced American-style light beer with wings or delicious haggis (or whatever) it’s Miller Lite 1st, meh Coors Light 2nd. Bud Light and Ultra have an off taste to me, so if I can’t get my first two choices I usually avoid and will go with something that’s not technically light but is just as guzzable (Pacifico, Yuengling, PBR, whatever).

The best sipping beer that you can easily find is Left Hand Milk Stout. The best high gravity sipping beer you can (fairly) easily find is Flying Dog Gonzo Imperial Porter. You either agree with that or you’re wrong, asshole.

I will brook no further discussion on this matter. Dismissed.
            Dragon's Milk. Brewed in GR by Founders. Just try it.

Comment

• DSL prefers Dylan's Milk...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

The R’s had a 52-48 Senate majority in 2017. There was no chance in hell they were going to get 8 Dem votes to repeal Obamacare in a normal bill. So they tried reconciliation. Only need 50 votes. The problem they ran into is reconciliation has an annual deadline. To get it done by Sept 30 they couldn’t use the normal committee process or really debate. Had to be rammed through unusually fast. That’s where they lost McCain. Or maybe he never really wanted to repeal it. Who knows.
                Yup. I looked it up and I was wrong.

The Republican replacement "plan" was still to go back to the lower-cost, higher-benefit days that preceded Obamacare.

Comment

• Progs love chaos. It's what they thrive on. Without chaos they have no platform.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Create a problem then insist you’re the only one who can fix it but only if “properly” funded.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Progs love chaos. It's what they thrive on. Without chaos they have no platform.
                      Cons love grievance. Without the excuse to be a miserable shit to the rest of humanity, what else do cons have to live for? Nothing.

Cons also love dysfunctional government. If the govt ever did anything well, it would call into question their entire ideology. Therefore govt must be sabotaged at every turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Create a problem then insist you’re the only one who can fix it but only if “properly” funded.
                        EFZ
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Cons love grievance. Without the excuse to be a miserable shit to the rest of humanity, what else do cons have to live for? Nothing.

Cons also love dysfunctional government. If the govt ever did anything well, it would call into question their entire ideology. Therefore govt must be sabotaged at every turn.
                          No...true "Cons" love limited government. You are truly an idiot. But we knew that already.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is interesting. Fox has sent a cease & desist letter to Media Matters for publishing those behind-the-scenes Tucker videos. The assumption has been that it was Fox that was leaking them to try and make Tucker look bad. But now...unless they are playing some 4-D chess here...seems like they weren't the source

Fox sends cease-and-desist letter to Media Matters over leaked Tucker Carlson footage | The Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

No...true "Cons" love limited government. You are truly an idiot. But we knew that already.
                              There are no true cons. Just truly miserable, depraved, degenerate misanthropes. Bitter, hateful, resentful. Misanthropes and Democrats...our two political parties.

Happy Friday

Comment

• chaos.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X