X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Oh, I made my points.
    Indeed.

Hey -- good news -- The Chairman is sending the Army to the border....to help with administrative work to process more bullshit fucking asylum claims!!!!

But, hey -- this is all the Rs fault for not agreeing to everything the Progs want! Ending the Remain in Mexico policy, encouraging caravans, processing people into the US w/ immigration hearings 10 years out....that sort of shit is irrelevant.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• CGVT,

I’m not a Texan, but the college campus voting booth thing is pure political jousting.

-A democrat wrote a bill to add extra polling places on college campuses because the college kids are usually left leaning, but can’t always be counted on to get out of the dorm room and drive to a polling place. So, a republican wrote a bill to stop them due to “safety”. It’s all just turbo partisanship.

-The Texas SecState being able to overturn Harris County elections will never stand - and shouldn’t.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• A democrat wrote a bill to add extra polling places on college campuses because the college kids are usually left leaning, but can’t always be counted on to get out of the dorm room and drive to a polling place.
        They are too busy drinking Bud Light
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• According to DSL, if you don't drink Bud Light you're an asshole, whiny loser, who needs to get a fucking life. Maybe the Mulvaney promo had a profound impact on him. DSL, I didn't have you pegged as a Bud Light supporter!

Comment

• My wife likes Mulvaney's eye makeup.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Man, do you hate some people. LOL.
              I guess I really SHOULD be pissed at AB for taking away my god-given right to mock people who enjoy Bud Light by trying to change their clientele to folks more respectable.

BTW, it's not comparable to the recent nose dive but this young marketing exec who screwed up replaced a dude who also got fired (if I read correctly). Sales of Bud Light had been declining steadily since the mid-2010s. So sticking with the loyal rednecks who drink your swill was not going to be a long-term solution. They tried to mix it up, failed, them's the breaks.

Comment

Indeed.

Hey -- good news -- The Chairman is sending the Army to the border....to help with administrative work to process more bullshit fucking asylum claims!!!!

But, hey -- this is all the Rs fault for not agreeing to everything the Progs want! Ending the Remain in Mexico policy, encouraging caravans, processing people into the US w/ immigration hearings 10 years out....that sort of shit is irrelevant.
                Yeah, the troops can’t carry weapons because of posse comitatus, so we will have 1500 marines acting as secretaries.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

According to DSL, if you don't drink Bud Light you're an asshole, whiny loser, who needs to get a fucking life. Maybe the Mulvaney promo had a profound impact on him. DSL, I didn't have you pegged as a Bud Light supporter!
                  If you weren't drinking it before, you're in the clear. Does not apply to FREE BEER. Everything is acceptable in a FREE BEER situation.

If Bud Light has been your favorite beer for decades, to the extent that you will only go to bars and restaurants that carry it, and then you quit it because they ran a hard-to-find ad featuring a weirdo, you are absolutely a profound, contemptible loser. You deserve ridicule everywhere you go. In church, at work, at the park. Children should mock you and throw pine cones at you. Move to an island of lepers, son, civilization can afford to lose you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I guess I really SHOULD be pissed at AB for taking away my god-given right to mock people who enjoy Bud Light by trying to change their clientele to folks more respectable.

BTW, it's not comparable to the recent nose dive but this young marketing exec who screwed up replaced a dude who also got fired (if I read correctly). Sales of Bud Light had been declining steadily since the mid-2010s. So sticking with the loyal rednecks who drink your swill was not going to be a long-term solution. They tried to mix it up, failed, them's the breaks.
                    A lot of traditional macros have suffered. Mainly because of seltzers and craft beers. I don’t think shitting on your current customers was a great answer - especially since, even with the dip, Bud Light was the number 1 selling beer in the United States.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Yeah, the troops can’t carry weapons because of posse comitatus, so we will have 1500 marines acting as secretaries.
                      MILITARIZATION OF THE BORDER!!!!

Comment

• You guys all live in a different world than I. Around my town the upper class all drink Bud light, Corona and craft beers. The working poor drink Busch light or PBR. I seldom see anyone drinking regular Bud or regular Busch anymore.

My main job now is picking up returnables along the road and I make the most from the Busch light litterers. ;o)

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                          My wife likes Mulvaney's eye makeup.
                          I wonder if the chicks with dicks lover fought this hard to keep Aunt Jemima on the syrup bottles...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The 2018 deal that Trump brokered with Pelosi and Schumer was probably the last good chance at a compromise immigration deal for a while. It died because conservative media hosts savaged Trump over giving DACA kids a pathway to citizenship. He then chickened out.

Comment

According to DSL, if you don't drink Bud Light you're an asshole, whiny loser, who needs to get a fucking life. Maybe the Mulvaney promo had a profound impact on him. DSL, I didn't have you pegged as a Bud Light supporter!
                              Yeah, this is the same guy who can't got over chronic TDS/Jan6th, can't come up with a better answer to "what good has Biden done?" than post memes (obviously fake ones) of him flapping his wings AND is an ohio state fan.

I think all of our lunch money is safe.

Comment

Man, do you hate some people. LOL.
                                He does, indeed. The people that he hates can be roughly placed in the bucket of "people who care about the future health of their society".

Comment

Working...
                                X