No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just that people are tired of the trans shit.

Comment

• Meanwhile, while you are all up in arms about meaningless bullshit culture war shit...

Texas:

​​​​​​https://www.kbtx.com/2023/02/18/texa...aces-colleges/

Voter suppression in the guise of "keeping our children safe"

And...

​​​​​​https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ns-h-rcna82631

​​​​​​ Texas Senate passes bill to allow secretary of state to overturn Harris County elections

The bill targets the state's largest county, which has become more Democratic in recent years, over problems that arose during last year's election.​

And you all are voting for this shit?

Our country is fucked and it ain't because it is too "woke"
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• While the cons fume and spit fire over the visible existence of trans people, the single biggest issue of the upcoming election, Joltin Joe (the People's President) turns in another solid jobs report. What recession?!?!?! Jobs jobs JOBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          Meanwhile, while you are all up in arms about meaningless bullshit culture war shit...

Texas:

​​​​​​https://www.kbtx.com/2023/02/18/texa...aces-colleges/

Voter suppression in the guise of "keeping our children safe"

And...

​​​​​​https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ns-h-rcna82631

​​​​​​ Texas Senate passes bill to allow secretary of state to overturn Harris County elections

The bill targets the state's largest county, which has become more Democratic in recent years, over problems that arose during last year's election.​

Our country is fucked and it ain't because it is too "woke"
          I heard about the latter. Might not stand up in court. If they had the authority to overturn an election in ALL counties it might be different but targeting just one, the largest Dem stronghold in the state, could be a step too far.

Comment

• So has the immigration discussion concluded?

Comment

• Also lmao at closing down polling centers on campuses out of concern for "the safety of our students". So shameless. Give em credit for absolute shamelessness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                The big take away from the Bud Light debacle is that people are tired of the trans shit.
                I think that in a silo the Dylan ad would have blown over. The female ad exec basically shitting on who she thought the current customer base was started the shitstorm when she said that people who drink Bud Light are nothing but frat bros and she plans to stop catering to them and wants to find new customers.

And Talent is probably right. A lot of people believe Dylan’s trans stuff is an act. He was a gay guy who languished in community theater and whatever until he adopted the trans persona a year ago or so. But whatever, I don’t care. Dylan is earning a living. I don’t fault him. This is really less about him than it is Bud Light and the ad exec’s stupidity.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So has the immigration discussion concluded?
                  The floor is yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I don't live in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The floor is yours.
                      Oh, I made my points.

Comment

• In more serious matters, the progs' plan to Make America Poor Again...

This asshole won't give up the numbers because he knows if he does, it would be completely self-defeating. Lesson for the kids out there: When someone proposes an idea that will cost trillions of dollars but cannot define the benefit, it's a fucking scam.

Last edited by Mike; May 5, 2023, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

How hard is it for you and others to admit that assholes who quit their fave beer over this are whiney losers? Why should I be more invested in the success of AB than laughing at the trashy creeps quitting their beloved piss water? Anyone who flies into a towering rage over this "insulting" ad campaign, which began and ended with one hard-to-find ad, can get a fucking life. That goes for every last motherfucka here. DSL has spoken.

Whatever. You quit Bud Light over this you're a fucking hero. Christ you're brave. Our military's gone woke but at least there's still a few brave men to look up to.
                          Man, do you hate some people. LOL.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

In more serious matters, the progs' plan to Make America Poor Again...

This asshole won't give up the numbers because he knows if he does, it would be completely self-defeating. Lesson for the kids out there: When someone proposes an idea that will cost trillions of dollars but cannot define the benefit, it's a fucking scam.

The Progs and The Chairman are so out to lunch on this.

Again, China produces 30% (probably more) of the global C02 emissions. China is NOT reducing -- they are, in fact, building more coal plants because cheap energy is something they have determined is necessary.

The US produces about 12% of global C02 emissions.

The UN has said we have until 2030 or it's just too damn late.

The US go could go to zero and the rest of the non-China world would have to hit 67% to get the UN drop dead date. And that's including India, and they ain't reducing.

Why on earth is anyone talking about 2050 when 2030 is the drop dead date?

What is readily apparent is that Progs want to voluntarily crush the US economy in an effort that will do viritually nothing to stop humanity from blazing past the UN drop dead date.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Positive- More people are drinking better beer.

Negative- It's getting harder for me to find my beloved Hamms.

Comment

• So in AA's Twitter video, it shows eastern liberals passing up Bud Light in favor of every other beer. Wasn't that the market that the douchebag AB marketing exec was going for?

Or has the Boston area become "red" all the sudden?

Yeah, that's it. They can't wait to vote for Trump ... lol
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X