Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Tranheuser-Busch stock hasn’t tanked, but they’ve been hurt by the decreased sales of their biggest selling brand.

And honestly, I’m not anti-trans and I believe companies should hire whomever they want to shill their products, but it was the most tone-deaf, we-have-no-idea-who-our-customer-base-is kinda thing.
    Literally all that happened is that AB sponsored a single instagram post and sent this guy one can with his face on it.

There was no ad campaign, no mass produced cans. The funniest thing about it to me is that millions of rednecks are upset that Bud Lite can no longer be considered a “man’s beer” when anyone with a single brain cell hasn’t considered it that in decades. It’s more effeminate than Zima.

Comment

• I’m sure AB thinks that’s hilarious, too.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Good news. Because as bad of a president as Biden is, he is a genius ubermensch in comparison to Kamala Maximus Thrax.
        I could certainly be wrong but if there was actually anything damning in this document it would’ve leaked by now.

Biden’s been under a microscope cuz of Hunter for nearly a decade now and the R’s just keep promising the hard evidence will emerge any day.

Comment

• THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I’m sure AB thinks that’s hilarious, too.
            AB owes them all a groveling apology and free Bud Light FOR LIFE!!!!

Comment

• STFU...chick with dick lover...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                STFU...chick with dick lover...
                I saw an IHOP ad with black people in it which means IHOP supports BLM and anti-white racism, Wiz. Looks like you’re gonna have to find a new place to take the missus for your big weekly Sunday night out. Long John Silver’s? Denny’s? Keep us posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I could certainly be wrong but if there was actually anything damning in this document it would’ve leaked by now.

Biden’s been under a microscope cuz of Hunter for nearly a decade now and the R’s just keep promising the hard evidence will emerge any day.
                  Along with their health care plan
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Literally all that happened is that AB sponsored a single instagram post and sent this guy one can with his face on it.

There was no ad campaign, no mass produced cans. The funniest thing about it to me is that millions of rednecks are upset that Bud Lite can no longer be considered a “man’s beer” when anyone with a single brain cell hasn’t considered it that in decades. It’s more effeminate than Zima.
                    They paid Dylan for an ad on Instagram and sent some products out to him. That’s a “campaign.” Further, the woman ad exec in charge of the campaign talked about “no longer catering to frat guys”. See, that’s just stupid on so many levels. Natty and Busch are frat boy beers and Bud Light was guzzled by men named Pete who are welders and others in that demographic- but certainly not transsexuals. A few people wrote about the ad, the Bud Light customer base caught wind and felt ridiculed and ostracized, and their rage caught fire with that base.

It was a strategic pooch-screwing decision by Bud Light/AB and they have tried to walk it back without outright apologizing (suspending the female ad exec and saying that upper management knew nothing about the campaign) but have stopped short of saying they fucked up and apologizing because they don’t think they can due to a mirrored outrage reaction from the woke.

It’s really a graduate level marketing school exemplar on the importance of knowing your customer base and avoiding trying to say (in essence) “we are looking for a different group of people to buy our product because we’re not in love with who currently drinks our swill.”

I don’t buy or avoid products because of spokespeople, I don’t like Bud Light, and I’m not anti-trans, but this thing by Anheuser-Busch was incredibly stupid. It would be like Suburu and Birkenstock coming out and saying they want to stop catering to lesbians and paying Ben Shapiro for an Instagram ad.

I will never not find this funny.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Along with their health care plan
                      They have a health care plan. It is work until you get medical bankruptcy and then die.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

They paid Dylan for an ad on Instagram and sent some products out to him. That’s a “campaign.” Further, the woman ad exec in charge of the campaign talked about “no longer catering to frat guys”. See, that’s just stupid on so many levels. Natty and Busch are frat boy beers and Bud Light was guzzled by men named Pete who are welders and others in that demographic- but certainly not transsexuals. A few people wrote about the ad, the Bud Light customer base caught wind and felt ridiculed and ostracized, and their rage caught fire with that base.

It was a strategic pooch-screwing decision by Bud Light/AB and they have tried to walk it back without outright apologizing (suspending the female ad exec and saying that upper management knew nothing about the campaign) but have stopped short of saying they fucked up and apologizing because they don’t think they can due to a mirrored outrage reaction from the woke.

It’s really a graduate level marketing school exemplar on the importance of knowing your customer base and avoiding trying to say (in essence) “we are looking for a different group of people to buy our product because we’re not in love with who currently drinks our swill.”

I don’t buy or avoid products because of spokespeople, I don’t like Bud Light, and I’m not anti-trans, but this thing by Anheuser-Busch was incredibly stupid. It would be like Suburu and Birkenstock coming out and saying they want to stop catering to lesbians and paying Ben Shapiro for an Instagram ad.

I will never not find this funny.
                        No, no. It's not terrible marketing at all. It's just AB trolling its customer base for the hilarious reactions that DSL so cherishes and the loss of sales is just even funnier. RUBES!!!!

Like, how hard is it for Progs to just acknowledge -- "yeah, this was a terrible marketing idea and it backfired". Instead, it's like "ha, ha...RUBES!!!"

What's more, Mulvaney isn't even genuine. His little charade is pretty detestably insulting to women, IMO. He's not even, IMO, authentically trans or whatever. So they picked a poser fuckwad.

But, nah...RUBES!!!!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's even (in a brilliant way) funnier when you realize that the VP of marketing that came up with this does, in fact, bear an uncanny resemblance to a Clydesdale.

Comment

• The big take away from the Bud Light debacle is that people are tired of the trans shit.

Comment

• lol. Here is a video clip of the concessions area at a Red Sox game.

Look at the Bud Light line, lol.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

No, no. It's not terrible marketing at all. It's just AB trolling its customer base for the hilarious reactions that DSL so cherishes and the loss of sales is just even funnier. RUBES!!!!

Like, how hard is it for Progs to just acknowledge -- "yeah, this was a terrible marketing idea and it backfired". Instead, it's like "ha, ha...RUBES!!!"

What's more, Mulvaney isn't even genuine. His little charade is pretty detestably insulting to women, IMO. He's not even, IMO, authentically trans or whatever. So they picked a poser fuckwad.

But, nah...RUBES!!!!
                                How hard is it for you and others to admit that assholes who quit their fave beer over this are whiney losers? Why should I be more invested in the success of AB than laughing at the trashy creeps quitting their beloved piss water? Anyone who flies into a towering rage over this "insulting" ad campaign, which began and ended with one hard-to-find ad, can get a fucking life. That goes for every last motherfucka here. DSL has spoken.

Whatever. You quit Bud Light over this you're a fucking hero. Christ you're brave. Our military's gone woke but at least there's still a few brave men to look up to.

Comment

Working...
                                X